The Nobø Energy Control system provides you with complete, APP based control over heating in your household. It regulates heat to desired temperature for specified time periods, resulting in lower electricity usage without compromising your comfort.
Different areas in the house (zones) can be controlled individually through the app interface.
See www.nobo.no for more information.
* Organises heaters and thermostats in ZONES (functional groups).
* Each zone has a Normal Weekly Program defined by the user, with four possible settings available (COMFORT, ECO, AWAY and OFF). The Normal Weekly Program runs automatically, saving electricity and money.
* System override at a single touch on APP, when short term changes are needed.
* Multiple users can operate the same system.
* COMFORT and ECO Temperatures can be set individually for each zone, depending on the type of system units. AWAY equals frost safe temperature 7°C.
* System units (heaters etc.) can be added and removed at any time.
* System units (heaters etc.) can be moved between zones.
* System units (heaters etc.), zones and weekly programs can be named and renamed.
* System capacity:
- 500 zones
- 500 system units
- 200 weekly programs
* Wireless network
* Nobo ECOHUB Central unit
* Nobo Signal receivers for each heater or device
- Compatible with all Nobo ECO-receivers and all Nobo Orion 700 receivers
* See www.nobo.no for more information.
* For support with app related issues (crashes, bugs etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
* For support with system related issues (Nobo ECOHUB, system units etc.): email@example.com
This update addresses bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Could be great...
But sooo fiddly to set timers on an iPhone screen and app point blank refuses to work over the internet despite being on the most recent version of all software. Been through all the trouble shooting but nope. When everything is connected on home WiFi it’s great but that sort of defeats the point of it. If I’m home already to use my WiFi then it’s not saving me any energy usage.
Stuck in 2015
App feels very behind the times. Functional within its goals, but not hub not even adjusting to DST automatically feels very klunky and out dated. And no support for notch phone layout either, let alone any integration into smart home services.
When will you introduce geolocation overrides?
Your app has a very key shortfall compared to competitors: no geolocation override eg heating stays off if phone outside certain proximity to the home eg the owner is out for the evening. This saves manually having to enter the app and override settings all the time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GLEN DIMPLEX EUROPE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- 64.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Glen Dimplex Nordic AS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.