- FREE for the first month, your North Wales Daily Post
- All your North Wales news, sports, opinions and supplements on the go, daily
- Each day’s paper downloaded automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand
The Daily Post is the established voice of North Wales, and now you can keep up to date through our interactive e-edition.
Downloaded automatically to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get North Wales talking.
As well as the daily exclusives that set the city's news agenda, the Daily Post is packed with motors, jobs, property, travel and entertainment content, business and finance platforms and all the sport North Wales cares about.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £7.99/month. Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the single weekend edition. You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see our frequently asked questions (http://www.dailypost.co.uk/e-edition/)
Minor change fix to outstanding bugs and issues, adding some extra Analytics.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I subscribed for a free trial & was willing to pay £7.99 a month but I'm not getting the daily post just get a quick flicker and goes back to subscriptions. Now I'm not going to pay a penny
When it actually downloads the new editions it's fine, but like yesterday 14th of August, no edition available. This is not the first time. Some days it is ready for download early morning, then other days it could be very late evening, if at all. Pointless buying the app unless all editions are available at a sensible hour. Come on, sort it!!!
Great when it works, but unreliable. On some days the edition is available at midnight but occasionally it is after7am. Today it has not downloaded at all at 8am. E-mailing the online support initially prompts a reply containing FAQs, with a personalised reply arriving sometimes within days. No news is not necessarily good news!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 27.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- North Wales Daily Post £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.