Need groceries in a flash? Get a Zoom.
- Choose delivery in less than two hours or for later that day.
- With over 10,000 products, we have what you need.
- Minimum spend just £15.
Shopped with Ocado? Log in with your Ocado email and password.
New to Ocado? Register in moments on the Zoom app.
Zoom is available in parts of west London.
We’ve made several behind-the-scenes improvements to the app to make your shop a smooth one. Happy Zooming.
Ratings and Reviews
I love it, it’s changed how I shop
I probably use this three or four times a week. It’s so useful for getting bits you need for the day/weekend. I’ve used it at parties when we have been running low on alcohol; when I’m cooking and have forgotten ingredients; or just when I want something specific for dinner/breakfast. It usually comes well within the hour, sometimes as fast as 20 minutes and I’m willing to pay £2.50 delivery to have that time back. I’d really like the app to have the functionality for me and my husband to add items to the basket on separate apps please.
Payment error means starting again
All very slick minus a couple of clunky bits!
1) Slight pet peeve but when delete something in a search bar, it makes sense to land the cursor back in the empty search box as when people delete text there, it’s quite likely they want to search something else. Here you have to double-tap.
2) Had an error with my payment, instead of just dumping my order back into the basket for me to check payment details and pay again, the system registers as though the order was placed so you have to start all over again adding to the basket from scratch! Not great in terms of customer journey when you think about the in-store equivalent (“I’m sorry sir that didn’t go through, let me confiscate your shopping and send you back to the entrance to start again”).
We are very happy with the service, it was a lifesaver during lockdown and we have been using it regularly since. We like the fact that the food comes in paper rather than plastic bags. However, I think that sometime there is still unnecessary use of plastic, for instance when aubergines and similar vegetables are individually wrapped. I would also like that fish and meat would be packed separately from ready to eat food. We had two accidents with fish and chicken leaking into the bag and, as a result, we had to dispose of strawberries and bread that were contaminated by the juices. For this reason I rarely buy fresh meat and fish because I am worried of similar accidents happening again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ocado Retail Ltd
- 53.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ocado Retail 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.