The Pawshake app makes it easy to find a trusted dog sitter or cat sitter near you. Our pet sitters offer home visits, dog walking, house sitting and home boarding while you are away or busy with work.
Pawshake connects pet owners with reliable and experienced pet sitters and dog walkers all over the UK. There is no subscription fee or booking fee for pet care on Pawshake.
Pawshake for owners:
• Browse five-star-rated pet sitters in your neighbourhood.
• Detailed pet sitter profiles - learn more about them, their experience and qualifications.
• Vetted pet sitters - each sitter profile is manually checked to ensure they meet our high standards.
• Free contact and meet and greets (no subscription fees!).
• Found the perfect match? Book and pay securely straight from your mobile device.
• Read and write reviews to help other pet parents in finding a great sitter.
• Get daily updates from your pet sitter
• All bookings on Pawshake is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee which includes free veterinary coverage.
• For added security, sitters will only get paid after the booking is complete.
Pawshake for pet sitters:
• Accept or decline bookings on the go.
• Check and manage upcoming reservations.
• Instant notifications and alerts (check out the friendly woof!).
• Fast and reliable messaging system.
• One-click photo sharing and photo update reminders.
• Update your calendar and availability.
• Edit profile, photos and description.
• Easy access to contact information and message history.
The Pawshake app has a pet care solution for every pet: dog walking, house sitting, dog home boarding, doggy day care, dog sitting and cat sitting.
Download the app to find your perfect pet sitter in the UK today.
To learn more about Pawshake, visit www.pawshake.com.au
Thank you for using the Pawshake app.
Please update the app to ensure you have the latest version and access to new features and big fixes.
If you have any questions or feedback while using our app, we would love to hear from you. Your feedback is very important to us and we can help resolve any questions or issues faster through email@example.com
- Multiple improvements in the booking details & conversation screen (suburb, clear warnings, system messages, …)
- Mutiple bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best App I’ve discovered this year
This service is fantastic and I have and will continue to recommend it to friends and family. As a sitter it is an easy and useful way to advertise my sitting services and meet lovely new people and their pets. I have been using the app for just under 4 months now and after a slow start obtaining bookings, things have taken off now that the summer holiday season has begun.
I have continued to be impressed but the response times from Pawshake whenever I have had a question, query or feedback. Their customer service is flawless. As a little extra money maker this app has changed my life!
I used Pawshake in Austria and England. I was new in both countries, didn’t know anyone and as I have to travel for work at times, I needed someone to look after my cat. Pawshake was a real godsend for me and my cat! I’ve used the app several times in different countries and the service didn’t disappoint. You get to meet the sitters free of charge before you decide on booking. Once you make the booking, you get regular updates (sometimes with pictures) from the pet sitter and one of them even wrote a “report” on how things went while I was gone! Really glad I found this service and have recommended it to many friends.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the lovely review and continuous support for Pawshake all around the world :-) This truly means a lot to us!
It’s giving me a career
I always was a dog lover. After 32 year with a good career as a journalist,I realised that I hate doing that. And I started thinking on how I’d could live doing what I most like in life: dealing with dogs! Initially i thought that I could study to be a vet. But after my first day at the university I saw that is not for me. So I meet Pawshake. And I discovered another way of working with Dog for who is not brave enough to be a vet! Pawshake: thank you
- Pawshake, Inc.
- 297.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Pawshake
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.