All your pensions in one app
Penny automatically finds your pensions from old jobs. See the money you’ve saved through your working life, in one easy app.
SIMPLE & EASY
• Signup in 2 mins
• Penny automatically finds your pensions
• Penny combines your pensions into one simple plan
SEE ALL YOUR MONEY
• £8,000 – Your Tesco Pension
• £4,000 – Your Starbucks Pension
• £185 per week – Your State Pension
HOW IT WORKS
• Penny automatically finds your old pensions
• No paperwork or jargon
• Penny transfers your pensions to your new pension plan
• Penny charges a low annual fee of 0.75% of your pension pot
SECURE & TRUSTED
• Covered up to £85k by the Government’s FSCS scheme.
• Your money is managed by HSBC or Vanguard
• Your data is stored with 256-bit encryption
• Awarded Pension-tech of the year 2020
• Featured in the Financial Times, AltFi, Finextra
IT’S IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Penny is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. As with all pensions, it's important that you know that the value of your investment could go up as well as down. You could get back less than you put in. Capital at risk.
Welcome to Penny! We've implemented some bug fixes and performance improvements to keep the Penny app smooth and easy to use!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, well made, does exactly what it says
V easy to use and works well. Found all of my old pensions (if only I had more 😭) and integrated them into a pretty well performing fund. Got much more control now. Cheers guys ✌️
Listed out my previous roles for which I have old pensions, deliberately not including my current role; was fully aware these would be transferred which I was prepared for.
However within a few seconds of doing this on the app, I received an email from my CURRENT (active) pension provider that someone or some system had attempted to reset my online password for my current online pension account. Why on earth would the app need to do that? They make a clear point of saying they don’t touch any current active pension, but clearly they were trying to here.
I immediately closed my Penny account and deleted the app, would strongly advise anyone not to use this service.
A couple of suggestions
Early days but if I might add a couple of suggestions for this app
One would be a “back” button so you could correct any mistakes while registering
Secondly when you get to search different pension companies might it be an idea to “select all” if you have no idea who the company is .
Along the same vein how about being able to type in the name of a company if you know it but it’s not on your list .
Just a few ideas that came to me while setting it up .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Penny Technology Limited
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Penny / Penny Technology Limited