Book great films and events with Apple Pay or PayPal. Cut out the fuss by adding your tickets to Apple Wallet and go straight to the screen when you arrive at the cinema. It’s the best booking experience wherever you are.
Log into MyPicturehouse to access your Digital Membership Card and, if you’re a Member, check how many Member Free Tickets you have remaining.
● Book with Apple Pay or PayPal.
● Fully integrated with Apple Wallet.
● Choose your favourite cinemas and view what’s showing right now or coming up soon.
● Filter films and events by experience for easy access to our special programmes (Autism-Friendly, Big Scream, Culture Shock, Discover, Dog-Friendly, Kids’ Club, Members’ Free Screening, Picturehouse DOCS, Screen Arts, Silver Screen and Toddler Time).
● Watch the latest trailers and rate films.
● Find out information including telephone booking lines, addresses and locations.
● If you’re a Member, you can update your personal details, view your purchase history and see your Membership information, including how many Member Free Tickets you have remaining. You can access a Digital Membership Card too.
● Supports iPhone X.
You can now pay with Apple Pay or PayPal
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like the ease of the app however there is much more it could provide.
It feels a bit like a work in progress, for example there is also no easy way to renew membership on the app (and indeed online). I had to sign our of the app to try to renew online which still didn’t work. It could save so much time having this on the app as you have to phone up to renew but I ended up actually going to my local picturehouse cinema to renew in person. It would also be good to see when membership was due to expire as I only got an email after it had expired.
I do like the way the updated version has how many free tickets you have now though.
A few improvements away from 5*
I’d love to see a list of showtimes rather than having to look through each date individually. We love the kids club and it would be great to have the leaflet offered in the Picturehouse on the app so we could plan and book ahead.
On the plus side the app is fairly easy to navigate without too much fuss, the font used is clear and I love being able to choose seats.
Website is more user friendly than the app.
It is far less user friendly than the website if you are a member. It doesn’t seem to give you free booking and will only let me use a free ticket for myself, rather than for others as well - you can do this on the website and in person. My 2 for 1 offer didn’t seem to carry through.
I don’t think the website is great - I just want to see a list of films and times rather than having to click on things individually. However, this is the same on the app and website is better on the above points. I will be deleting this app sadly.
- PICTUREHOUSE CINEMAS LTD
- 110.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Icelandic, Japanese, Mongolian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Vista Entertainment
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.