“Who knew the hardest part of being an adult was figuring out what to cook for dinner every night … for the rest of your life … until you die”
So if you’re struggling to decide what’s for dinner, you can now choose from our selection of free recipes from award-winning chefs and have the ingredients for those recipes be automatically added to your supermarket basket. Easy as 1,2,3!
No more waiting in lines in store! Our supermarket and delivery partners include Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and others. We proudly work with these supermarkets to get you the best of all worlds so you can sit back and relax whilst we fill your basket.
Gain access to our amazing celebrity chef’s recipes. Keep it quick, simple and easy or view their cookbook and restaurant-quality recipes for FREE! Our celebrity chefs work on shows like ITV’s This Morning & Good morning Britain, and the BBC’s The Great British Menu, Saturday Kitchen & MasterChef.
How does it work?
1. Start by selecting your meals for the week from our celebrity chef-curated recipes. Feeling a curry? or want to try something new with our selected diet or vegan recipes. We’ve got you covered!
2. The ingredients for your recipes are automatically added to your basket and passed through to your favourite local supermarket. Then, pick a delivery slot and checkout.
3. Once your food shop has been delivered by the supermarket. Load up the Plate Up app, follow the chef's instructions and start cooking!
We pride ourselves on being different and more innovative than other apps. We believe food shopping doesn’t have to be complicated.
• Why wait in lines when you can order from the comfort of your sofa?
• Why spend more money at a supermarket on impulse buys (why do you think the milk is at the back?) Control your spend with Plate Up.
• Why have a limited choice and flexibility when you sign up for a food subscription box?
• Why get an unhealthy takeaway when you can learn a lesson for life?
Why download our app?
• Pay nothing to access unlimited recipes from award-winning cookbooks and Michelin star chefs
• Do your weekly food shopping in 5 minutes or LESS!
• Have your ingredients for recipes automatically added to your supermarket basket along with any other groceries you need. A true one-stop-shop!
No trials, no adverts, no subscriptions or any other commitments. Access a variety of recipes from Plate Up at any time and anywhere.
The Plate Up team has been busy cooking up some new features for you:
• Based on your feedback we’ve updated the password requirements to make it easier to login
• We've also made fixes to the way recipes load in to fix some reported bugs
We hope you enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
The missing piece in a crowded market
I’ve been searching for an App that will allow me to live a better, more healthy lifestyle but cannot tell you how hard it is using one app for calorie tracking, another app to find healthy recipients, a third app to order food and ingredients from, and a fourth to track my progress - it’s impossible!
Enter this app, a magical combination of everything I need to live the lifestyle I’ve been looking for. I have set my goal to weight loss, vegetarian (I’m trying to eat less meat) and I’m presenting with a huge range of recipes that within a few taps, can be ordered straight from Tesco - amazing!
Better yet, all my meals are in one place so monitoring my calories is super easy and the levelling system allows me to keep my motivated to track my progress against my goal.
Changing your diet and lifestyle is tough. Learning new recipes, tracking calories is so much life admin which this app completely takes care off. Life changing.
Looking forward to how this develops.
What I’ve been waiting for!
This app really does take the hassle out of being healthy. There are loads of recipes to choose from and you get the ingredients delivered to your house ready to cook! Not only that the meals are tailored to your dietary preferences - I’m vegetarian so it makes it super easy. Then you can map your progress automatically. Also love that you can compare the cost of ingredients from different supermarkets - saving way more than the subscription fee in one shop.
Not very user friendly
I added 5 days recipes via Tesco, didn't check out. The items were added to my Tesco basket. Next day when I try to check out, it asked Tesco login again, email address was not remembered although the app logged me in automatically. I went on Tesco app as I can login automatically, then problem occurs. Tesco app won't allow me to edit the basket. I had to login the plate up app and empty all receipts, then back on Tesco app again to edit the basket. Well, some items still couldn't be removed, including the onions that I don't like cooking them at home. I will have to login Tesco via laptop tomorrow see if I can remove the onions. Very annoying.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plate-Up Limited
- 59.4 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 Plate-Up Ltd.