#1 EV Charger Map & Community
- Offers In-App Purchases
Download the most accurate EV and Tesla charging station map.
PlugShare is the world’s largest EV driver community. Drivers contribute station reviews and photos to help the EV community make the most informed charging decisions possible.
Drivers can filter the PlugShare map by plug type, including CHAdeMO and SAE/CCS, as well as charging speed, including Level 1, Level 2, and DC Fast Chargers such as Tesla Superchargers. You can also filter by charging provider – the PlugShare map includes detailed station information for every major EV charging network in North America, Europe, and much of the rest of the world, including:
- Tesla Destination
- Electrify America
- Shell Recharge
- Renovatio Asset Management
- bp pulse
- BC Hydro EV
- GRIDSERVE Electric Highway
- Sun Country
- Circuit Electrique
- Pod Point
- Evie Networks
- Lidl eCharge
- Osprey Charging Network Ltd
With PlugShare, you can:
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV (or EVs if you have multiple electric vehicles)
- Filter for connector type, charging speed, and amenities like food or bathrooms
- Check for station functionality and current availability
- Link to your favorite navigation app for directions to your selected charger
- Pay for charging with Pay with PlugShare (at participating locations) and monitor your session
- Add new charging stations to the map as you discover them
- Receive notifications when a new charger is installed nearby
- Find all the charging stations along a road trip route with a built-in EV trip planner
- Use PlugShare with Apple CarPlay to browse nearby charging locations, bookmarked locations, and trips you've planned from the built-in display of CarPlay compatible vehicles
- And more!
PlugShare helps drivers find chargers compatible with any EV, including Tesla Model X, Tesla Model Y, and Tesla Model 3; the Ford Mustang Mach-E, Chevrolet Bolt, VW ID.4, Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Audi e-tron, Hyundai Kona, Hyundai Ioniq 5, Porsche Taycan, Kia e-Niro, Volvo XC40, Polestar and all other electric vehicles on the market.
Download PlugShare and join the PlugShare community today!
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements based on your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Sept 2018 update has made a mess
The Sept review has caused the comments on each charge to be “overprinted”, in my case using an iPhone 6 and iOS 12, so they cannot be read. The font in the comments looks a lot smaller too. It needs fixing fast as the comments are necessary to know the latest known status of a charging point, essential information for any EV user planning a journey or finding themselves needing a nearby charger.
Update 24 hours later: thank you, developers, for fixing this so quickly. The app has gone back to being my number one reference for charging locations. Thanks again.
Ok but could be so much better
There are two issues that make this app less useful to me than I would like. Firstly it does not allow you to make any changes to any of the suggested routes. I take a cross country route to pick up the M25 but the app always wants to take me back in the opposite direction to join at the nearest junction which is only a marginally shorter distance but adds to journey time if driving clockwise. Secondly, it does not allow me to plan a round trip. Often the optimum stops on a return journey are not the same on the return leg as the outbound leg i.e. may need 2 stops getting to destination but only 1 on way back home.
Would also like to be able to fix range of car which in my case defaults to the range of most recent model with larger battery pack.
Best of the apps for EV drivers
This is my go to app for charging locations, I like its community and ability to up load comments and updates. Driving EVs for 5 years now and the proliferation of charge locations is best updated by a community of users. Specific operator apps do not show the extent of the available network. I would recommend a second back up app should there be issues. As you will be aware if an EV driver always have a back up plan for charging and that goes for your location app too. Happy driving.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recargo, Inc.
- 55.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 PlugShare LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PlugShare Ad-Free (Monthly) £0.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.