The Post-it® App brings the simplicity of the Post-it® Note to your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Whether you use Post-it® Notes for collaboration or for personal note taking, the Post-it® App helps you keep that momentum going.
Simply capture analog notes from a photo, or create new notes right on your device for those important reminders. Arrange, refine and organize notes and ideas on your board anyway you see fit. Then share your organized board with friends and co-workers, or export to your favorite applications and cloud services—including Trello, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox, iCloud and plenty more.
The Post-it® App features:
• Capture analog notes from a photo taken with your smartphone or other device.
• Get your notes transcribed using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
• Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
• Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
• Combine boards—collect and combine ideas from across multiple sessions.
• Share to your favorites—supports Trello, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, Dropbox, and more.
• Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share it with your team.
Learn more about the Post-it® App at post-it.com/app
Fixed a bug that could result in files not being saved for certain language settings.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs to recognised rectangular post-it sheets
Until the app can recognise and work with non square post-it sheets, I can only give it 3 stars. In all the workshops I run, we always use rectangular sheets which the app then squeezes into a square often making the text hard to read.
This is an amazing app. Works flawlessly with my iPad, Mac and iPhone. All sync fairly quickly. Apple pencil support makes it really natural to plan out your next project. Perhaps add an option so i don’t accidentally move my groups when i browse my post it’s with one finger. Only complaint about it however. It has PDF, PNG export and so much more. If you have a iphone, mac and ipad, especially with pencil, try it out, you might get make your life more organised. you have nothing to lose, free app
Needs 2 Features
Although I like the animation of the scrunched post-it as it gets deleted, there are two features that irritate me and prevent me giving this app 5 stars:
1) After spending hours arranging my post-its using the free form layout option, too often I have found myself accidentally losing my arrangement if I accidentally combine a board or accidentally click a different layout option. This is extremely frustrating!!
2) Why is there no option to draw/write directly on the board itself. In many design teams we often put post-its on whiteboards and write/draw on the board itself to detail meaningful groupings and relationships.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.