** Voted Top Mind & Body App of 2014 by Leading Doctors **
Effective and rapid stress relief in 5 minutes.
De-stress with our guided breathing and meditation exercises that use calming music to promote relaxation. It’s an ideal stress management tool, being simple and intuitive.
Finding time to relax can be very difficult for most people. Our app can be easily integrated into your daily life. ""Relax"" by ""Saagara"" enhances the way you feel and leaves you with more energy, stamina, and focus. The more you use it, the better and more effective the results.
- Music cues that use distinct tones for each phase of breathing.
- A structured course that gradually reduces your breathing rate as you progress through the sessions.
- Guided Meditation features an 8 minute session that focuses on different parts of the body.
- Beautiful graphics
- Quick start feature
- In-app purchase opens up even more features including Intermediate and Advanced Breathing Sessions, and a 12 minute Guided Meditation Session.
Practicing deep breathing for only 5 minutes a day can reduce stress and stress-related illnesses. Practicing deep breathing has the following benefits:
1) Has an almost immediate relaxing effect.
2) Improves focus and reduces anxiety.
3) Lowers blood pressure and heart rate naturally.
4) Improves stamina and fitness by optimizing the usage of your lung capacity.
5) Works as a sleep aid for people affected with Insomnia.
6) Helps in pain management.
7) Helps in managing Headaches and Migraines.
**Available in English, French, and Chinese Languages
**Classic Mode is available in the Settings for the classic breathing exercise view.
Visit our website for more information: http://saagara.com
Make sure you check our our learning center for tips on yoga, diet, and being mindful: http://saagara.com/learning-center
Recommended by Leading Doctors
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Optimized for latest iOS version.
Ratings and Reviews
I found this app a couple of years ago looking for breathing exercises for asthma, as slow breathing techniques help to relax the airways. I quickly found, in addition to this, that the relaxation helped in a variety of stressful situations as well. I like that the sound settings can be customised, balancing the tunes with the nature sounds in a way that suits you. I don’t usually buy apps (I usually stick to the free versions), but I bought the full version because I honestly feel it was worth the money.
I would say it is a really good app except the bit where u had to pay if u wanted it longer but overall it was really good and it told u in the intro what to do where when how so I thought that was really good it takes a while for the headache to go but it does work a little later
Anxiety panic attacks
I didnt think this app would work but after doing a 5 minute breathing exercise it calmed me down so much that i felt sleepy and so relaxed. I had a panic attack a few months ago and now i suffer from anxiety as the attack really frightened me and im glad i found this app to calm me down.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Saagara LLC
- 77.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Saagara LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Complete version of "Relax: Stress & Anxiety Relief" £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.