Remember The Milk is the smart to-do app for busy people. You'll never forget the milk (or anything else) again.
• Get to-dos out of your head, and let the app remember for you
• Get reminded via email, text, IM, Twitter, and mobile notifications
• Share your lists and give tasks to others to get things done faster
• Stay magically in sync on all of your devices
• Organize the way you want to with priorities, due dates, repeats, lists, tags, and more
• Search your tasks and notes, and save your favorite searches as Smart Lists
• See tasks nearby and plan the best way to get things done
• Integrates with Gmail, Google Calendar, Twitter, Evernote, and more
• Used by millions worldwide to be more organized and productive
"Remember The Milk is a veritable Swiss Army knife of to-do list management." - Lifehacker
Get more done with Remember The Milk Pro!
Remember The Milk is free to download and use. Purchase a Pro subscription in the app to unlock:
• Subtasks - break your tasks down into smaller, more manageable pieces
• Unlimited sharing - share your lists with others to get things done faster
• Color your tags - make your lists both organized and colorful with tag colors
• Advanced sorting - sort and group your tasks however you like
• Get reminded - never forget a task with reminders on your mobile device
• Badges and widgets - see your tasks at a glance and always know how many are due
• Apple Watch app - add and review tasks with ease on your Apple Watch
• Sync with Microsoft Outlook - keep your tasks seamlessly in sync with Microsoft Outlook
• Attach files to your tasks - connect to Dropbox or Google Drive to attach related files to any task
• Unlimited storage - keep track of all your hard work with unlimited completed tasks
• And more!
Remember The Milk Pro subscriptions are $39.99 (USD) annually. Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period. Manage your subscriptions in the iTunes Store after purchase.
* Updated for iOS 17 and watchOS 10.
* Updated for iPhone 15 and Apple Watch 9.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m back and so glad to be here
After being a remember the milk pro user for a few years I was tempted away to try and find an alternative cheaper task manager and thought I might have found a decent replacement but all the time I found myself missing some of Remember the milks features
I decided to give Remember the milk another go and I’m so glad I did.
I spent some time setting it back up and now use tags much more efficiently.
I now have everything just where I can find it and in a format I can understand.
My biggest gripe in the passed was the lack of a diary/Calendar built into the app but I have now found a way around that by using ITTT to send all my calendar entries to RTM and it works very well they arrive in my inbox and all I have to do is put them into a folder named Diary
One of the great features for me is the ability to use and sync on many devices including my laptop and All for the one membership cost which when divided by 12 months of the year make it very much worth it
I’m still struggling with some of the shortcut entries but I’m sure in time I’ll get my head round the ones I need to use
Thank you RTM defiantly still the best and glad to be back
Developer Response ,
We're glad to hear you're enjoying the app so much! 💙
We'd love to help with any questions you have about the shortcuts or anything else. We do offer iCalendar to view your tasks on your calendar too if that would be more useful than the IFTTT integration.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, through the app's Help, or on our website.
Great todo app. As simple or as flexible as you want.
As a busy manager and as someone who needs to write stuff down to remember it, I have used many flavours of todo apps. Remember The Milk is the first one that is flexible enough that I've been using for several years now and couldn't imagine doing without. It works seamlessly over multiple gadgets, it's super flexible allowing me to get lots of different views on my lists. To really get the benefit of the advanced features you have to be disciplined about how you use it but the reward is there if you are. Alternatively if you only want a few simple lists then that's really easy to do.
I use it for work-related actions, and for home-related todos as well as general reminders such as birthdays.
Wouldn't be without it.
The best To Do app
I’ve tried lots of apps (Todoist, Things, etc), but this one has a great layout. I like the separate screens instead of pop-ups, the easy note section and the way subtasks are handled. It may look slightly dated but it works and is solid. No need to change things just for the sake of it. Notifications are reliable. I don’t mind the cow logo (or monkey). Keeps me organised. Great stuff!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- 58.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Remember The Milk Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remember The Milk Pro £29.99
Get things done within this app using just your voice.