Create tasks (including task dependencies), to do lists and reminders, share entire lists or individual tasks including notes, photos and files and sync flawlessly across all your devices with no account to set up.
Quickly make calls or join a scheduled conference call for services like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc. just by tapping the reminder notification.
Set multiple same day reminders for medications, hydration, habits of any kind or anything else that requires more than a once a day reminder.
Create intricate conditional or repeating reminders to suit even the most complex task and for that little extra helping hand Task Dependencies can automatically create new tasks for you.
Powerful yet simple to use and totally reliable, uniquely sensible and truly uncomplicated task planning designed to help real people manage their lives. Parents, grandparents, business people, individuals and students, anyone and everyone, Revival is for you!
From everyday reminders for home and work with multiple reminders for each day to collaborative team projects and event planning, Revival is for everyone!
SIMPLICITY MEETS FLEXIBILITY
• Uncompromising privacy and security for your Apple devices, no account to set up so no unsolicited emails, ever!
• Fast sync across all your devices
• iPad Multitasking support
• Set multiple same day reminders for each task
• Siri Integration
• Create grocery and other lists
• Colour themes for app and icon
• Tap to call from notifications: Quickly make calls or join a scheduled conference call for services like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, etc. just by tapping the reminder notification
• Task dependencies
• Repeat reminders every day, week, month, year and more
• Location reminders
• Powerful multi-option Auto Snooze repeatedly notifies you
• Share entire lists or individual tasks including attachments
• Smart Lists for automatic task sorting
• Attach notes, photos and files
• Subtasks with reminders
• Tags to further organise your projects
• Time Zone support for when you travel
• Import your existing iOS reminders
• Additional colour and icon themes
More exciting updates including Calendar Integration, Apple Watch and MacOS coming soon, stay tuned!
Have an idea, feature suggestion or need help? Go to our in-app support in Settings. We’d love to hear from you.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://wonderboymedia.com/terms.html
The journey continues.
In this update we’ve made behind-the-scenes tweaks and changes which help make the app faster and more reliable as well as the following.
- Stability and performance improvements.
- UX improvements.
- Now you can choose to show the tasks you’ve completed today on the Scheduled Screen, these are automatically removed from the Scheduled Screen at midnight every day.
Your feedback helps us make sure that we’re working on the things that matter to you, so if you have any questions or suggestions then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to use
Definitely keeps moving in the right direction, many new features added which make the app considerably more useful like the smart lists that include the ability to search by date range which is something I’d requested some time ago so I’m very pleased.
This is the first task app I’ve come across to offer an all day task feature, a task for a particular day but without a reminder time, it’s a no brainier but no other app has this, well done Revival.
The quick set reminder buttons are great, it’s not always convenient to start tapping out a whole reminder when with people, sometimes just need a nudge later to remind me to create a proper task, very useful.
Lists are ordered alphabetically but would like to be able to choose the order for them myself, also lack of dark mode, Siri Shortcuts and Apple Watch means 4 stars for now but when these things are added then the app will be hard to beat. I like that there’s no need to set up an account.
Fast and easy
Great features and not complicated like other task apps, having additional reminders for a task is perfect and the automatic snooze is hugely useful.
- WonderBoy Media Ltd
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 12 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © WonderBoy Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - Annual £24.99
- Premium - Monthly £3.49
- Premium - Six Monthly £13.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.