With the Royal Mail App, you can:
• Buy and print - buy postage on the app in just a few steps. When buying postage, you’ll also receive a QR code allowing you to print postage labels for free at a Royal Mail Customer Service Point where you can also drop off your item. Or you can print your label at home and drop it off.
• Postcode and address finder – if you’re not sure of a full address, or want to check a postcode, just enter part of the address and we’ll fill in the blanks.
• Find any Post Office locations or Customer Service Point/Delivery Office to print your label or drop off your item, with opening hours, address, map, available services and directions)
• Track your items – just enter your tracking ID number or scan the barcode to check the progress of your deliveries (available with Royal Mail Tracked and Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed items)
• Add a friendly alias name to the items you are tracking, making them easier to identify in your list of recently tracked items.
• Receive push notifications on your deliveries - never miss a delivery update
• Save recently tracked items so you don’t need to keep entering them again and again
• See a photograph of the signature if someone has signed for it, or the safe place an item has been delivered to
• Book a Redelivery – if you’ve missed an item you can easily book a Redelivery to your address, your neighbour’s address or a local Post Office – and specify a delivery day
• Save postage receipts – simply take a photo of your receipt and store it to the app.
With this latest release you can now choose to keep logged into the app without needing to use your username and password again. This means you can use the app as soon you open it. Plus this version contains a range of bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps logging out
Not a bad app but it keeps logging me out and when I log in again I get a message saying that my log-in details are wrong and have 4 attempts remaining. When I leave the details in the boxes and just click again on the ‘Log-In’ button it logs me in.
Having spent 40 years working for Royal Mail I know that they are the best delivery company but have always been well behind in technology compared to other competitors as far as getting notifications is concerned, but at least this is a step in the right direction.
Cannot use after update as locked out & no password reset email
Tried to use app today after update and although I have had the box checked keep logged in I was logged out so had to log back in using email address and password. My password is held securely under phone settings accessed only by using fingerprint so I can check this securely. I entered valid email address and password and it says login failed, check password and I only have 4 more attempts. Next tine I retry and use it there is an option to log in using fingerprint, again it says login failed and I only have 3 attempts. I click on the reset password link, this takes me to a page to enter email address then it says an email has been sent. I have received no email. I have retried this several times and again no email. I went to the registration page, entered details but it said the email address is already being used (yes, I know, by me!!). So why can’t I log in or why am I not receiving emails to reset password please? I have checked spam folder, as well as primary, promotions and all mail folders.
Great we finally have a app that we can use to track our deliveries inward and ones we send to customers but there is so much more you can do to make it more efficient , deliveries that are still on route to the top of our lists , enable dates and times , also make it an option to track international deliveries ,as quite a few of your customers myself included have deliveries coming from out side of the UK , it’s frustrating that you can’t do that even on your international tracker section !! it says number not known even if you copy and paste it in !! But other wise it’s great !!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.