Take control of your parcel deliveries with the Parcelforce App.
We know you lead a busy life and don’t want to wait in for your parcels. Download our delivery App, register and save your preferences, including a safe place, neighbour and Post Office branch and never get caught out – or in – again. You can leave notes for your Parcelforce driver.
Register your delivery details to be able to see any parcels that are out for delivery to your address, automatically displayed (no need to key in any tracking numbers).
Our My Parcel Live map functionality will show you exactly where your delivery is, and your estimated one hour delivery window.
INCLUDED IN OUR APP
• A fresh look and more user-friendly experience.
• Simple to use for one-off tracking, without registering your details.
• Alternatively, register for ongoing information at your fingertips, with our auto-matching functionality.
• Recipients who register will also benefit from
o Preferred safe place
o Preferred neighbour
o Preferred Post Office
• Answers to your parcel queries with our brand new Frequently Asked Questions section.
• Start your parcel booking journey from within the App, and find out more about our great savings for marketplace sellers and other parcel senders.
• Minor fixes including updated Terms and Conditions, and improved Post Office locator. Previous tracking searches will also be ‘remembered’ and shown in a drop down box. If an App user has their phone in ‘dark’ mode, the font for any text input (e.g. tracking number) will now adjust so it will be visible automatically in the App (without the need to adjust the mode).
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful company which should be closed down
It is not only matter of dysfunctional app, but of dysfunctional, most awful, unprofessional company that is on the market in the delivery companies sector. They are simply lazy, they lie, they don’t deliver parcels, the staff is obnoxious, rude, lacking intelligence (as what else can be concluded if one cannot answer simple question regarding own job duty or to carry out simple task). My advice: do not approach this courier- do no send parcels using them, avoid purchasing items from sellers that utilise Parcelforce as their courier, you will simply waste your time, and go through constant distress with often no result. The grading system should offer minus stars, not end at 1, as this is “company” that doesn’t deserve even 1 star. None of couriers I use behaves in such awful manner. I order things on weekly basis, few times a week, so I have very good idea of how companies of this type perform. I am writing this review to caution others. I don’t wish anybody to go through what I was submitted to. Avoid Parcelforce at all cost
Fails on so many levels
- Technical issues. E.g. try registering, “we’re sorry about error had occurred” - then you receive a text inviting you to enter it (you can’t)
- Usability issues. E.g. basic stuff missing - like tagging fields to prompt pre-filling
- But most of all, the tracking is almost non existent. From the data provided, you have no idea where your parcel is, or what it’s anticipated route/timescales will be. Eg accessing it at 9:30am, what does the status logged at 2:30am as “sorted” in the “north-west” mean to me?!? How does that help, other than to suggest that, at least, it hadn’t been lost by 2:30am?
Parcelforce really need to up their game!
UPDATE: the parcels arrived - a day late, but I understand the pressure the system is under.
So why did the app and online tracking
- show almost no detail about where the parcels were, or what would happen next? (they were at the status ‘sorted’ as at 2:35am for the whole of yesterday)
- show this morning that they’d arrived at a new centre YESTERDAY morning, before the ‘sorted’ entry?! Clearly a data input error.
- send me a text 2 days ago saying they’d be delivered yesterday, when they were delivered today?
- only show actual tracking (on a map) an hour before they were delivered? Until then, I had no idea where they were or when they would be delivered.
Hire new app and IT resource would be my suggestion.
Developer Response ,
We are currently investigating a technical issue with the app which is affecting new customer registrations only. Customers can still track a parcel from the Track your parcel page when they open the app without registering first. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and we hope to have a fix in place soon. You can visit our website to track a parcel. Regards, Mick PFW
The worst delivery service
Horrible app and an even worse customer service. I’ve been ordering only for years and I’ve never stumbled across such an inadequate, unprofessional and blatantly idiotic service. The delivery man failed to deliver parcel at the right address and refused to call and ask for directions/clarifications. Staff lied to me about parcel being on the way, resulting into me waiting for them from 7am to 7pm, since they didn’t tell me the parcel was sent back to depot. After stressing so much about this and underlining the fact that I need the parcel ASAP (I paid for next day deliver au and skipped my classes) they had the audacity to tell me I should’ve picked the parcel from my local store.... I’m hoping that by the end of this century I will receive the parcel!
Please avoid this delivery service unless you want to wait like an idiot, call incessantly, deal with rude staff and stress like crazy.
Developer Response ,
I’m sorry that your delivery failed and for the inconvenience this caused, if you wish for us to have a look at this you can contact us here https://www.parcelforce.com/contact-us. Regards, Mick PFW
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.