Take control of your parcel deliveries with the Parcelforce App.
We know you lead a busy life and don’t want to wait in for your parcels. Download our delivery App, register and save your preferences, including a safe place, neighbour and Post Office branch and never get caught out – or in – again. You can leave notes for your Parcelforce driver.
Register your delivery details to be able to see any parcels that are out for delivery to your address, automatically displayed (no need to key in any tracking numbers).
Our My Parcel Live map functionality will show you exactly where your delivery is, and your estimated one hour delivery window.
INCLUDED IN OUR APP
• A fresh look and more user-friendly experience.
• Simple to use for one-off tracking, without registering your details.
• Alternatively, register for ongoing information at your fingertips, with our auto-matching functionality.
• Recipients who register will also benefit from
o Preferred safe place
o Preferred neighbour
o Preferred Post Office
• Answers to your parcel queries with our brand new Frequently Asked Questions section.
• Start your parcel booking journey from within the App, and find out more about our great savings for marketplace sellers and other parcel senders.
• Minor fixes including updated Terms and Conditions, and improved Post Office locator. Previous tracking searches will also be ‘remembered’ and shown in a drop down box. If an App user has their phone in ‘dark’ mode, the font for any text input (e.g. tracking number) will now adjust so it will be visible automatically in the App (without the need to adjust the mode).
See parcel details displayed automatically (no need to enter a tracking number) when you register your delivery details on the App.
Previous tracking searches will also be ‘remembered’ and shown in a drop down box.
If an App user has their phone in ‘dark’ mode, the font for any text input (e.g. tracking number) will now adjust so it will be visible automatically in the App (without the need to adjust the mode).
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fails on so many levels
- Technical issues. E.g. try registering, “we’re sorry about error had occurred” - then you receive a text inviting you to enter it (you can’t)
- Usability issues. E.g. basic stuff missing - like tagging fields to prompt pre-filling
- But most of all, the tracking is almost non existent. From the data provided, you have no idea where your parcel is, or what it’s anticipated route/timescales will be. Eg accessing it at 9:30am, what does the status logged at 2:30am as “sorted” in the “north-west” mean to me?!? How does that help, other than to suggest that, at least, it hadn’t been lost by 2:30am?
Parcelforce really need to up their game!
UPDATE: the parcels arrived - a day late, but I understand the pressure the system is under.
So why did the app and online tracking
- show almost no detail about where the parcels were, or what would happen next? (they were at the status ‘sorted’ as at 2:35am for the whole of yesterday)
- show this morning that they’d arrived at a new centre YESTERDAY morning, before the ‘sorted’ entry?! Clearly a data input error.
- send me a text 2 days ago saying they’d be delivered yesterday, when they were delivered today?
- only show actual tracking (on a map) an hour before they were delivered? Until then, I had no idea where they were or when they would be delivered.
Hire new app and IT resource would be my suggestion.
Developer Response ,
We are currently investigating a technical issue with the app which is affecting new customer registrations only. Customers can still track a parcel from the Track your parcel page when they open the app without registering first. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and we hope to have a fix in place soon. You can visit our website to track a parcel. Regards, Mick PFW
Legend has it that if you type your tracking number into the app, it’ll work. To be fair though, legends are never truly that accurate and thus when I input my tracking number, I was met with more disappointment than when I found out unicorns do not in fact exist, although the chances of them existing is still arguably higher than this app working as it should. I guess this app is useful if you really want to use up your limited and non expandable iPhone storage, though personally I’d rather do that with awkward photos of me with my in laws. There is a plus side however- wait no there isn’t, just don’t bother downloading the app until either Steve or Joe have managed to update it so that it works.
Developer Response ,
I am very sorry about this. Me and Steve pass all feedback on to the Development Team who do exist and we are informed they are looking to resolve issues with a small number of tracking numbers not been found and an update will be coming soon. Regards, Joe PFW
Update urgently needed
Not impressed so far, got the app to work once, was working fine on iPhone 5SE, latest OS version. Subsequent tracking attempts two days later were only met with a “an error has occurred...” message, whereas tracking was working fine on the PF website. Had this happening previously, where tracking wasn’t working, showing only an error message, which prompted me to dismiss the app (left installed). Was trying it again, thinking an update may have resolved the issue, just to get disappointed again. Maybe it’s an iPhone issue? Tried the same tracking number with the app on an iPhone 7, no error message, but also no tracking result.
Developer Response ,
I am very sorry you have experienced problems on this occasion. If you could email some further details to: PFWApp@parcelforce.co.uk, we can certainly investigate this further. Regards, Steve PFW
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.