DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
The DPD app lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
• Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
• 30-minute delivery alerts - we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
• Active and previous deliveries - using the DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
• Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
• Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
• In flight options - when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
• Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from your profile within the app before removing from your device.***
2.6.5 includes a number of bug fixes and enhancements including the issue of audio pausing when launching the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Firstly I am a fan.... However, my plans were changed by another for me today and I really needed the parcel sooner (doesn’t everyone!) I noticed with your tracking device the driver was no more than two hundred metres from my house and I was still going to have to wait two more hours for the delivery slot. I saw the van and spoke to the very professional driver who informed me that he was unable to give me my parcel (paid for already) as he could not scan it out if the van outside of the delivery times given. I left it, as his hands were tied. I understand as a company you want to “optimise” routes etc but on this occasion me being able to prove the parcel was mine and have ID in order to be given it would have saved you time and other deliveries / customers would have benefitted. I think you need to have a process by which the driver can simple check ID and ref. Number and then give you the parcel. Most people will not ever do this. On this occasion your red tape has definitely got in the way of common sense.
Awesome App!! Great being text updates on the time your deliveries will arrive with you👍🏼
Great being kept up to date on the delivery time, especially the texted updates giving a more accurate 1hr approx arrival time when your on an all day delivery slot. On one delivery between 6pm & 10pm I was texted around 6pm to say would be between 8.49 & 9.49 then I was text at 9.20pm that delivery would be in approximately 10mins. Meaning time to get the dog out of way :-) & be ready for the busy driver. All much more efficient!! It's also great not having to spend all day waiting in or sitting and listening for your door all day. Another great thing! is you don't have to come home to your missed precious items being found stuck in a dirty bin "4 example" with a card left 4u as to where your parcel can be found!!! like iv had many other companies do!! With other companies iv had no one chap the door & later on found the parcel just left on the door step. Good app!! But DPD Top class deliver company, great customer service & items arrive in perfect condition! Your items looked after well during transit! Thanx H
Excellent app and has worked every time for all of my deliverys. So much easier and quicker than having to log on to the website. One good feature is the live driver location and how many deliverys and time it will be before my delivery, This is very handy if you have to pop out briefly and know when to be back to take delivery of your items. Another good option is that if you have to go out within the hour time slot and know you won't be back in time you can leave a message for the driver to have the parcel delivered to a neighbor, another address or safe place. I had to do this once and my parcel was left exactly were I asked it to be left then once it was delivered I got a notification to say it had be delivered and left in mentioned safe place with pictures which was good. Overall I would recommend this app to anyone who sends or receives parcels via DPD on a regular basis and to people like myself that has the odd parcel delivered or sent. Thanks DPD and the developer for making such an excellent and efficient app. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.