DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
The DPD app lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
• Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
• 30-minute delivery alerts - we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
• Active and previous deliveries - using the DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
• Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
• Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
• In flight options - when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
• Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from your profile within the app before removing from your device.***
In the latest version of the DPD App, our new Go Zero be a Hero initiative will see DPD plant a tree for every 50 zero-emission deliveries.
2.9.4 includes a number of bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App!! Great being text updates on the time your deliveries will arrive with you👍🏼
Great being kept up to date on the delivery time, especially the texted updates giving a more accurate 1hr approx arrival time when your on an all day delivery slot. On one delivery between 6pm & 10pm I was texted around 6pm to say would be between 8.49 & 9.49 then I was text at 9.20pm that delivery would be in approximately 10mins. Meaning time to get the dog out of way :-) & be ready for the busy driver. All much more efficient!! It's also great not having to spend all day waiting in or sitting and listening for your door all day. Another great thing! is you don't have to come home to your missed precious items being found stuck in a dirty bin "4 example" with a card left 4u as to where your parcel can be found!!! like iv had many other companies do!! With other companies iv had no one chap the door & later on found the parcel just left on the door step. Good app!! But DPD Top class deliver company, great customer service & items arrive in perfect condition! Your items looked after well during transit! Thanx H
DPD are bad!!!
It was really terrible delivery service. The delivery man delivered my parcel to the wrong address even though I entered the correct address. I went to all of the houses up my road and none of them have my parcel. This therefore means that the delivery driver did not even manage to deliver my parcel to the correct road, let alone the correct house. I still haven’t got my parcel and have no clue how I’m supposed to figure out where it is. No point paying for next day delivery on a parcel when they deliver it to the wrong house. I have tried to be patient but they are just absolutely taking the mick.
I was happy to go to all of the houses up my road but the principle is that I shouldn’t have to. The delivery driver confirmed that my parcel had been delivered with a photo of my parcel on the front door step. This is not my house in the photo and is not my front door step. If the delivery drivers actually did their jobs properly and took time to knock on the door and actually let the person answer rather than just leaving it there and taking a photo maybe this would not have happened. The delivery confirmation says that my order was received by Lily at 12:51 on the 3rd but it definitely was not received by me. I am very unhappy with this service and if I had a choice in which delivery service delivered my parcels in the future, It definitely would not be DPD.
Excellent app and has worked every time for all of my deliverys. So much easier and quicker than having to log on to the website. One good feature is the live driver location and how many deliverys and time it will be before my delivery, This is very handy if you have to pop out briefly and know when to be back to take delivery of your items. Another good option is that if you have to go out within the hour time slot and know you won't be back in time you can leave a message for the driver to have the parcel delivered to a neighbor, another address or safe place. I had to do this once and my parcel was left exactly were I asked it to be left then once it was delivered I got a notification to say it had be delivered and left in mentioned safe place with pictures which was good. Overall I would recommend this app to anyone who sends or receives parcels via DPD on a regular basis and to people like myself that has the odd parcel delivered or sent. Thanks DPD and the developer for making such an excellent and efficient app. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DPDgroup UK Ltd
- 111.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 DPDgroup UK
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.