DPD – Never miss a parcel delivery again!
The DPD app lets you arrange the best possible delivery experience. Just tell us how and where to deliver from the range of options available and we’ll do the rest.
• Personal delivery preferences - if you’re not going to be in, you can use the DPD app to make sure you can still receive your parcels. Tell us to deliver straight to your chosen DPD Pickup location or, to your chosen neighbour or safe place. You select your preferences and we’ll make sure we follow your instructions every time!
• 30-minute delivery alerts - we don’t want you to wait in all day so with all your DPD deliveries, we’ll let you know in advance when to expect delivery and when we are just 30 minutes away.
• Active and previous deliveries - using the DPD app you can see a list of current deliveries and track when your parcels will be with you. When we’ve delivered to your chosen safe place we’ll even send you photos of your parcel in that location for added peace of mind.
• Multiple addresses - set your work, home, or even family member’s address preference, so you can tailor your delivery experience and still get your deliveries, wherever you are in the UK.
• Driver tracking - see the name and a picture of your driver or why not track their location and find out where you are in the delivery queue. See your driver's estimated arrival time so you know when to expect your parcel.
• In flight options - when we’re on our way to you, if your plans change you can still rearrange your delivery right up until we deliver your parcel. You can instruct our driver to deliver on a different day, to a preferred neighbour, to a safe place or even to one of our 2,500 DPD Pickup shops.
• Pickup shops - if you’re collecting your parcel from a nearby DPD Pickup shop, get opening hours, your pickup pass for collection and directions from your delivery address.
***Existing users Please note: Thinking of deleting our app? If you do, your profile will be retained. To make sure your profile is deleted first, please delete this from your profile within the app before removing from your device.***
2.12.4 includes Google and Apple wallet integration for consumers to add their pickup pass to their wallet
Ratings and Reviews
Cant fault this app
This is the first time I’ve used the app for sending a parcel, I have used it in the past for receiving and never had a problem but the app is great from beginning to end. Because of the Royal Mail strikes and it being close to Christmas I thought I’d use an alternative courier. DPD was the first one to come to mind, never had a problem with them. Firstly it was easy to go on, type in where I wanted my parcel to go to, weighed it, packaged it and printed off my label, there was an option to use if not printing off a label, maybe if you don’t have access to a printer, options to drop off at a local collection shop ( local co-op for me) and deliver straight to my recipients address. There was an option, slightly cheaper, for the recipient to collect from a local collection shop. The price was also great, not anymore expensive than Royal Mail. I posted 9:30am on Monday morning, less than two weeks before Christmas, was delivered by 3:30pm next day! Just BRILLIANT… wouldn’t get that with Royal Mail… the app is super easy to use, easy to send, easy instructions and you can track your parcel from the moment you drop it off. I could see when my recipient received the parcel and there was even a photo of the open door on the app… I will 100% be using this app and DPD again… thanks guys for making Christmas present delivery so simple and straight forward and SUPER quick
I think too many reviews here are about the DPD delivery service they receive whereas I think they should be reviewing the app itself. To that end the app works great, easy to track and updates are accurate and lots of info given to help you plan your day around the delivery, this Jubilee weekend a nice touch was an update which changed the map to show your home as a castle and the delivery truck as one of the Queens carriages. Whenever I order anything online it’s always a bonus when I see the seller uses DPD. This app also has options for you to send parcels, as yet I have not used these functions but if I did have to send anything, I would try this without a doubt. If I had to find something wrong, sometimes I’ll get a notification saying my parcel is 30mins away ( which is accurate ) but the tracking screen will show that the parcel is 2 hours away, so maybe just an update or refresh issue with the tracking screen, maybe I needed to close the app and reload ? Other than that this is clearly the best tracker out there, it is head and shoulders above most other firms.
Just like the DPD delivery driver that has attempted to delivery my very expensive delivery to completely the wrong address, this app is useless, as is every aspect of DPD ‘customer service’. For the past two hours I have been trying to speak to someone at DPD to inform them that their driver has tried to deliver my item to the wrong address so that when he tries to deliver it again tomorrow, he doesn’t go back to the same place. I’ve attempted to contact them via Instant Chat on their website - automated responses that get you nowhere; WhatsApp, the same. Tried calling their customer services. Guess what? Pre-recorded message that goes round in circles and gets you nowhere. So I went back to the website and saw that it said ‘the quickest way to speak to us’ is on the DPD app. So I downloaded it. Surprise, surprise, it’s just as useless as the rest of the company. Four times I have tried to use the app. I’ve had to verify my mobile number four times, enter my name and address, confirm my location and upload a photo of my front door four times because the app keeps crashing and showing me a little red parcel timer without ever loading. I can’t even get to the part where I can contact somebody. I’m using the latest version of the app and the latest version of iOS. I’m losing the will to live with this shambles of a ‘company’. Do yourself a favour. Avoid this app, and if possible avoid DPD. It’s not worth the stress.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DPDgroup UK Ltd
- 133.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 DPDgroup UK
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.