Our free Pets at Home app makes caring for your pet easier than ever. Shop in the app with just a few taps, access all your VIP club vouchers in one place, and receive tailored advice to your app inbox… plus plenty more!
• Shop easily in the app with just a few taps – for food, treats, toys, and more
• Search and browse hundreds of products for dogs, cats, small furries, reptiles, fish, and birds
• Keep your pet protected with our wide range of flea, tick, and worming products delivered straight to your door
• Choose from a range of delivery options, from next day to Click & Collect in as little as one hour
• Check out product reviews to help you choose the right products for your pet
• Check on stock availability in store before you visit
• Link your VIP club and shopping account to make logging in easier
VIP CLUB BENEFITS
• Exclusive offers – including a 10% off voucher when you first join
• Birthday Bonus treat – to celebrate your VIP’s special day
• Charity Lifelines – a donation to your chosen animal charity with every purchase
• Tailored tips – including advice from our vet partners
• Free quarterly magazine – usually £2.50 for non-members
• Save with our valued partners – including dog-walking with Tailster, breaks away with holidaycottages.co.uk, and insurance with Petplan®
• Puppy & Kitten Club membership for new pet parents when you join the VIP club VIP CLUB BENEFITS
APP-EXCLUSIVE VIP CLUB FEATURES
• Voucher inbox – all your VIP club offers in one convenient place
• Find My VIP – our free community-driven pet-finding service
• Fifth groom free at The Groom Room (for dog parents)
We regularly check our app reviews and listen to your feedback to make positive changes. However, if you’d like to get in touch with us directly regarding the app, please email VIPappinbox@petsathome.com.
Fix for displaying the VIP Card barcode for iOS 17
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be good 🤷🏻♂️
This app used to be good but now it takes forever to load most times it won’t work. It also tells me I have 4 notifications and when I finely log in I have 1 or none 🤷🏻♂️.I used to get some really good discount on AVA dry food and always took full advantage of it even if I didn’t need it but for some reason all I now get is rubbish offers for fish or other pets that I don’t have. What good is fish food for my dog get real guys. I’m going to go back to my old supplier as I always get discount no matter what I order. I will have to go back to a different brand but royal can Is still very good. I fell like I have been lead in and now you feel I’m a forever customer so I don’t matter YOUR WRONG SO WRONG I spend hundreds of ££ in your shop and get very little back our las spends very little and she gets loads of good offers on her app also in the post. Treat everyone the same or don’t treat anyone to anything from what was a loyal customer BUT NO LONGER IS
I’m not normally one to post negative feedback but I have to say something about my experience. Tried to use the app to report my cat missing. Neither the photo nor any of the notes & details I added came through into the alerts. It kept switching the photo of my lost cat with that of my other cat. So if the photo had loaded people would have been looking for the wrong cat. After four web chats and a phone call, I was eventually told you have to wait several hours for pet details to load before you can use the report missing function. Do they not realise that every hour that passes makes it less likely he will be found? Was promised someone would email me to work it out but nobody did. Nor did I receive the promised transcript of the chat.
It’s now 3 days since my first attempt to get this fixed and it’s still not working. All the “we’re so sorry your pet is missing” in the world won’t bring him home.
I notice several earlier reviews saying the report missing function doesn’t work and all the recent reviews are very poor - mostly one star. Pets at Home must be aware that the function doesn’t work as it should so why don’t they fix it - or remove it. Giving the owners of lost pets false hope is just plain cruel.
Today we lost our big hearted little chihuahua. We called the Huntingdon branch that he was registered at and spoke to a very kind and considerate young man about our Travis had just died in my arms and said that could he arrange a cremation for us. We took Travis to the store and see the young man who was so compassionate about our loss. He took Travis from me (he was wrapped up in a towel and in a box not to distress customers) then sorted out a nice wooden box for his ashes and arranged for the plaque also a crop of Travis hair and a print of his paw. He made us feel that he understood our sadness and treated us with complete compassion.
Thank you sir we will remember how you treated us in our great time of sadness it was so appreciated.
Thank you “Vets at home” for employing such a caring member of staff.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pets at Home Limited
- 51.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Pets at Home Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.