If you've yet to join the VIP club, it’s easy to sign up through the app, and you’ll get a
10% off voucher sent straight to your app to welcome you!
If you’re already a VIP club member, you can quickly access your club benefits by scanning the back of your membership card on your phone. To say thanks for downloading our new app, we’ll send you a 5% off voucher.
All VIP members will enjoy a host of extra-special VIP club benefits:
• Enjoy exclusive savings and offers tailored to your VIP, from pet food to toys and accessories, with all your new vouchers received in one place.
• Get an exclusive Birthday Bonus treat to celebrate your VIP’s special day.
• Keep your VIP card in you Apple Wallet for easier access than ever.
• Earn Lifelines by scanning your VIP card and support an animal charity of your choice every time you shop.
• Access Find My VIP – our subscription-based, 24/7 pet-finding service enables you to send and receive Lost Pet Alerts.
• Add all your VIPs to your app to make sure no one misses out.
• Personalise your Pawtal with a photo of your VIP and always have your pet in your pocket!
• Access your app easily and securely with PIN or face ID log-in. And for extra security, you can now log out too.
• Click straight through from the app to our online store to browse and purchase from our fantastic range of products.
• Locate your nearest Pets at Home with our in-app Store Finder.
We regularly check our App Store review pages and listen to your feedback to make positive changes.
However, if you are experiencing issues with the app and would like to get in touch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using the Pets at Home – VIP club app. This release has some important developments to improve your experience. As always, if you have any feedback please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
• You can now manage your VIP club marketing preferences straight from the app in the ‘Help and Settings’ section
• We’ve updated all the data points in the app to give you a better experience when you:
• Register on the app
• Log in to the app
• Save or update your information
• Check your vouchers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Service and value
Massive thank you to Sittingbourne store
Staff are always helpful.
Always listen to my needs for my pets and rescues.
And I have a few lol
I often have kittens and puppies as well
My baby G pigs I brought from here are so lovely and well bread.
And I have 7 chickens.
And fish lol
With my years of experience with animals what I don’t know (I’m always learning lol ) The staff are amazing with any advice on anything I ask for and always letting me know about any offers I might have missed
The staff are amazing especially when I’m shopping for flea and worming treatments
Which does take some time as you might imagine.
Always ask if I need help to the car when I’m loaded up of treats and supplies.
Just can’t fault this store at all
Manager is really polite and helpful and on floor with the staff
Which is rare these days.
I love animals as you can tell and if I ever get well enuf to go back to work this would defiantly be the store I would apply to.
Pleas pass this on to the store team
From me Louisa Pearce thank you all so much xx
VIP lost pets
This is a really good app that keeps your pets details stored, vouchers on the app, gives lost pet alerts for your area and it also takes you straight to their pets at home website for shopping.
The only thing I would recommend is that I had a lost pet notification pop up and they were 2 streets away from me but I couldn’t tell what the animal looked like as it didn’t show on the notification and there was nothing to click on in my inbox once I’d opened it. So a photo available for others would be great so we can reunite the right pet with the right person. Maybe that already happens but my app is bugged :/ everything else about the app is amazing, maybe a book in section on the app for pet check ups etc. I don’t like talking face to face or on the phone with people and would make it a lot easy if I could click a few buttons and then show up on the day
Used to be good 🤷🏻♂️
This app used to be good but now it takes forever to load most times it won’t work. It also tells me I have 4 notifications and when I finely log in I have 1 or none 🤷🏻♂️.I used to get some really good discount on AVA dry food and always took full advantage of it even if I didn’t need it but for some reason all I now get is rubbish offers for fish or other pets that I don’t have. What good is fish food for my dog get real guys. I’m going to go back to my old supplier as I always get discount no matter what I order. I will have to go back to a different brand but royal can Is still very good. I fell like I have been lead in and now you feel I’m a forever customer so I don’t matter YOUR WRONG SO WRONG I spend hundreds of ££ in your shop and get very little back our las spends very little and she gets loads of good offers on her app also in the post. Treat everyone the same or don’t treat anyone to anything from what was a loyal customer BUT NO LONGER IS
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.