THE ONLY DARTS SCORER YOU'LL EVER NEED!
Score darts against friends or practice and improve by challenging SmartBot, who analyses your recent performance to always give you a close contest!
• Score games of 101, 201, 301, 501, 701, 1001 and Cricket.
• Built-in voice for match commentary - calls your name and scores as you play.
• Play against a fellow human or challenge SmartBot – the new intelligent opponent who adjusts to compete with your recent performance levels!
• Additionally you can challenge DartBot, the computer player designed to help you practice - 10 different levels of ability.
• Two score modes for X01, enter your total score, or each dart individually. Switch between the two modes mid-game for dart-by-dart checkout suggestions.
• Set options for number of sets / legs, commentary and more.
• Suggested checkouts shown on screen.
• Unlimited undo / redo within any match.
• Add unlimited player profiles with player photos too.
• View detailed statistics for each player, including graphs showing progress over time.
• Match histories including full statistics for each player.
• Save your match results or player statistics / graphs to your camera roll or share via social media.
** LET'S PLAY DARTS!! **
- Fixed a bug affecting SmartBot's detection of your doubles performance.
5.2 Update included:
- Fully optimised for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
- X01 DartBot has been completely reworked, you’ll notice improvements to Dartbot’s strategy and ability to hit doubles.
- X01 SmartBot now aims to closely match not only your average, but also your checkout percentage. Be sure to record missed doubles to keep SmartBot’s ability at checking out realistic.
- The setup screens now remember your last-used players and DartBot Level.
- The recent average chart now correctly updates with data from the latest 10 matches. Tap ‘More graphs’ for lots more detail.
- Using the camera to select a profile picture wasn’t working for some users, now fixed.
- 601 target score added – as requested by Sunbury Darts Association. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pete.. Sheffield Blade
Not played darts for about 7 years now, was only the odd game in the pub every other week or so, been a good 10 years prior to that.. I’ve purchased a dart board while I’m off work through furlough to keep me from being bored as I’ve done everything I can around the home..
Downloaded the app and I must say after playing for around 45 minutes against the dartbot it is £4.99 well spent.. You can make your own profile and it tracks and assists your game, you can add players so you can play against other friends too (not online). You can play against dartbot and improve your performance. I’m sure I’ll be playing lots of games of darts for a long while again now.. We’ll worth the purchase, so glad I looked for an app to assist me with my game..
Brilliant - came across by fluke
all i was searching for was like a dart calculator to punch numbers and hope it might give my out shot!!! This is ace, records darts averages, best out shots, best dart legs ect ect... Free version has only 101 and 201, £5:99 i think for full 501 version (date is 7th May 2020 and on Furlough so cant go anywhere to spend money, whats a fiver...!) looked at a few reviews and some saying that the Dartbot doesn't do realistic shots, i can agree with that, for some reason, every now and again when Dartbot “has the darts” in a new leg he throws a no score Zero?? Not sure what thats all about as just checked out 80+ previous.... that said, still brilliant.. 5 Star still. MC
Great Dart app
Been using this for years. Got a dart board set up in the garage, often have a few mates round to play. This app means we can focus on beers and general chat instead of each pausing for 5 secs to subtract 26 every throw! Lazy but useful. The bot is good for single player too, it evolves difficulty as your game improves to push you each time.
Not really been an issue before but since we’ve been confined due to coronavirus it would be good if you could link your game to someone else playing remotely. Had a few games like this with mates also locked in their own garages...being able to all link into multiplayer would be a nice touch.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.