Be in control of your investments and manage your pots.
• Apply for an ISA or Junior ISA in less than 10 minutes
• Easily see the total value of your My ISA and My Junior ISA accounts
• Open a new pot to help reach your life goals
• See the value of your investment funds
• Change your regular payments and add new single or regular payments
• Check your personal details and update your bank details
• View your correspondence
• Invite family and friends to contribute to your child's Junior ISA
You will need your My Plans user name, password, date of birth and memorable word to login. If you are not yet a customer you can sign up within the app.
The current value of your pots can change on a daily basis and is not guaranteed. The value could be higher or lower than currently shown depending on movements in or out of your pots.
Errors and omissions excepted.
National Insurance Number is now required for new customer ISA applications
Ratings and Reviews
An App that works just fine
I don’t use this much to be honest but it’s done everything I wanted to do with enough security but easy to use.
The lack of Face recognition technology as the main security feature is what keeps it from getting the full 5*. The addition of this would be a good step forward.
Poor customer service, takes far too long
I got in touch with Scottish friendly upon arrival of a letter regarding my child trust fund, after setting up an account and sending in two forms of identification (my fault for not sending all three) I had a failed security check, upon reading the email I then sent in all three forms of identification and I am still waiting for a reply, left feedback to the email on the app and no response either. I am at my wicks end trying to access this money, due to the immense response time of the customer service, apart from that the app is relatively simple to use and very direct. Setting up the account was easy, however gaining access to your money stored is not.
Can not log in
Scottish Friendly’s IT systems have had an ongoing and long term problem, which often prevents users from logging in. It falsely informs users that they have entered their memorable information incorrectly. It provides a link for users to reset their memorable information. They do so, and try to log in again. But, again, Scottish Friendly’s website lies, telling the user that they have entered their information incorrectly. (And, yes, I have taken into account that it is case sensitive.) Eventually, the user gets completely locked out of their account.
I recommend avoiding this app, and avoiding Scottish Friendly in general. They can’t be considered “friendly” when their IT systems refuse to allow you to log in when you enter the correct log in details.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scottish Friendly Asset Managers Limited
- 17.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © Scottish Friendly Asset Managers Limited