Say NO to calorie counting. Say YES to permanent eating balance. Whether you want to lose weight, get healthy, change your eating habits, or start a diet that is not a diet, you’ll love SHYE Coach.
Featured in the Huffington Post, Daily Mail, Closer Online, Express, NetDoctor, Belle About Town, and more.
See for yourself why See How You Eat Coach is becoming the world’s most popular food tracking and healthy eating app, especially among weight management.
- The easiest way to track your meals
- The easiest way to build new eating habits
- The easiest way to follow the 8020 diet rule
- The easiest way to lose weight permanently
TRACKING FOOD IS EASY AND FUN
- It’s not about calories, but about balance
- It’s not about tracking every macro, but getting the big picture right
- It’s not about tracking numbers but getting hearts
- It’s not about getting your calorie numbers right, but aiming to 80% green hearts
NO DIET- DIET APP
- It’s not about a strict diet, but building permanent eating balance
- It’s not about eating less, but you learn to eat regularly
- It’s not about eating low carb, but eating quality carbs regularly
- It’s not about we giving you a diet plan, but you learn to build a permanent diet that suits you
REACH YOUR DREAMS AND GOALS
- It’s not about setting strict diet goals, but about setting goals, you love
- It’s not about the goals, but about the benefits, you want to achieve by eating balanced
MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT
- It’s not about being serious at each meal, but having fun at each meal
- It’s not about me telling you what to eat, but you have your aha-moments about eating
- It’s not about getting it right 100% of the meals, but focusing on the 80% of the meals
- It’s not about hating every day, but about learning to avoid all the traps out there
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS STEPS
- It’s not about changing your diet at once, but about taking baby steps to improve your diet
- It’s not about making you feel guilty, but helping you to make every meal a new possibility
SEE HOW YOU EAT COACH -TEAM
- It’s not about making the most out of you, but to help you
- It’s not about the big multinational company, but two Finnish women who want to make a difference
- It’s not about being easy, but going forward also on the bad days
- It’s not about us; it’s about we
FOOD TRACKING FEATURES:
- Easy way to log your meals
- Easy way to get feedback on your meals
- Easy way to keep a food journal of your meals
- Easy & fun way to follow-up your 8020 Diet Rule Score
- Nutrition tips for four weeks
- New guiding levels for 3 weeks
- Meal reminders to help you to eat regularly
- Set your goal for better health
PRICING & TERMS / PROMOTION
SHYE Coach is a four weeks coaching process to permanent balance.
Our normal price for this program is a one-time payment of 12.99 dollars. Enjoy the ride with this one-time investment — costs little for the permanent benefits. Should we change the pricing model someday in the future, we inform you about it. We are changing the pricing model in July 2019.
SHYE Coach = See How You Eat Coach
HEALTH REVOLUTION LTD develops simple and easy-to-use nutrition coaching concepts. Our mission is to help people discover the basics of smart eating patterns in a way suitable for today’s hectic lifestyle. We are against fad diets. We stand for permanent balance. Our vision is a world without dieting. www.seehowyoueat.com
See How You Eat Coach is like SHYE but more. It helps you to find permanent balance and to lose weight without dieting. Step by step, day by day, one plate at the time. Just like SHYE, it is simple and fun!
We teach you the 80/20 Diet Rule. You do not always have to make the right choices. It's enough when 80 % of the time you eat balanced the rest of the time you can take it easy and enjoy whatever you fancy.
Part of the material will be sent to you by email, to give you more depth to the concept, nutrition know-how, and eating habit change.
Enjoy the concept. Many have benefited from it.
In this version:
- now you can download SHYE Coach for free to take a look at the concept before making the decision to by the 4-week coaching process
- stability improvements
- fix weight info for portion sizes for English users
- date format fix for the UK, Australia, and Europe
Ratings and Reviews
I think this app is perfect for people who really want to improve their eating habits and their health. We can all easily forget about the odd cookie, eating a few leftover chips from your kid's plate or a bottle of wine at the weekend, but if you truly want to start making changes, this is a great way to do it. It has things like seeing all your daily meals at glance and the meal reminders, but it also has lots of really easy to use assessments to track your progress. My absolute favourite bit in the coach app is the portion assessment and getting hearts for my meals. The number and colour of the hearts tell me how balanced my meals are. For a one-off payment of £7.99, this app is the best tiny investment I've made in my health for a long time
If you've got SHYE, this version is useless and not really accurate. You have to use this one OR SHYE but not both since they are not integrated, you'll have to fill your diary twice. Difficult to estimate the portion of different food family, can't include fat, nuts ect. App released in 2013 and only one review, should have guessed it was not a great value...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The app was released 2013 in a pilot. Officially it was launched 2014 only in Finland and it was the number one paid health app for 2 years in Finland and got plenty of 4-5 star reviews. After we launched the free SHYE version in 2015 it became more popular. We have growing number of fans for the SHYE Coach. We work on improving the customer experience, e.g. by sending a welcome package to give a better picture of what is to be expected during the 4 weeks coaching process. We'd love to hear more about your experience in order to improve, can you please sent us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd appreciate it very much. Thank you for your feedback. We are here for you.
Don’t bother purchasing! I wish I hadn’t!
Awful don’t purchase! I was so disappointed!
Developer Response ,
You are right, SHYE Coach is not for everybody. It is not for those who are on a diet or people with an eating disorder. SHEY Coach for those who want to learn to eat balanced and find their natural weight while doing so.
Here is feedback we got a few days ago from one of the new SHYE Coach users: I'm loving how easy and thought-provoking the program is. I'm usually always snacking, but now I focus on creating balanced meals and snacks. I also noticed I'm feeling full and satisfied. Its only been three days but I'm excited about what's to come.
- Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- 55.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Health Revolution Oy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month non-renewable payment £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.