Silo is a straightforward introduction to the world of investing.
• Offering ISAs, Junior ISAs and General Investment Accounts.
• Silo will invest on your behalf into a selection of 16+ global funds.
• All funds are hand-picked and managed by experts at Killik & Co.
With Silo you can save and invest in several ways:
• Schedule weekly or monthly automatic savings with Direct Debit.
• Top-up your savings with Faster Payments.
• Activate Intelligent Silos to calculate how much you can comfortably afford to save.
• Set saving rules e.g., save 5% of the total spent in your favourite coffee shop.
• No minimum contributions, so you can save and invest comfortably.
• Invite family and friends to directly contribute into a Junior ISA with Silo Gift.
However you choose to save, the Silo team expertly invests on your behalf into a portfolio of funds chosen specifically for you and managed by the experts at Killik & Co.
How is my money invested?
• When you apply for a Silo account, we will ask you some questions about your income and attitude to investment risk.
• We will recommend the most suitable investments for you, based on the information you give us about your current financial circumstances.
• We offer five different investment plans, each consisting of up to 16+ funds.
• The funds you will be investing in are chosen and monitored by the award-winning investment team at Killik & Co.
• Silo is a discretionary investment service, meaning your investments are chosen and managed by our in-house team of investment experts. In other words, we make all the investment decisions on your behalf so that you don’t have to.
30 years of investing expertise
Silo is part of the Killik & Co group, who have over 30 years’ experience and over £7 billion assets under management for some 20,000 clients.
Access and support
View and access your account 24/7 from the palm of your hand. Our experienced team of real people are on hand to help you Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm.
Safety and security
Silo operates with bank-level 256-bit TLS encryption.
You can access your money at any time without charge.
Our fees - there are two separate charges that apply:
• 0.75% of your total portfolio per annum. Fees are collected automatically every month.
• Fund Manager fee is between 0.20% and 0.50%. Fees are automatically calculated and deducted by the fund manager.
Your assets are held securely by Killik Nominees Ltd and further protected by the FSCS, as well as being authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
As is the nature of investing, there are inherent risks involved meaning the value of your investments will both rise and fall over time.
Please do not assume that past performance will repeat itself and you must be comfortable in the knowledge that you may receive less than you originally invested.
Silo is a trading name of Killik Intelligent Savings Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA number 710328). Registered in England and Wales No 09449583.
Part of the Killik & Co group, 46 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3HN.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Silo for over 9 months now. Obviously investments are for the longer term but my account is already giving way better returns than any savings accounts on the high street and the app itself gets better and better with every update
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review of Silo. We are so pleased that you are enjoying our updates, and are pleased to say we have some more great features planned in our upcoming releases. Stay tuned!
Would give zero stars
My daughter had a child trust fund with another provider who stopped doing this type of account, they transferred her account to here in September 2020. She turned 18 a few weeks ago and her account appears frozen since then. Overall the account is worth less than I have paid in and I’m glad I don’t have to waste any more money (minimum payment of £25 each month). I now have to try and work out how to retrieve her money as they app doesn’t let me read or check if there are any messages.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review of Silo, and sorry to hear you have been having a bad experience with our app.
Once a child trust fund matures, and they are now an adult, that account then belongs to your child. As such, they will need to download the app themselves and onboard to provide a form of ID.
The £25 a month minimum investment is no longer a requirment, and we are aware this still displays in places. We are working on updating this, and sorry if this wasn't displayed to you clearly.
If you, or your child, have any questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7/7 would put more money in if I wasn’t poor.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Killik & Co LLP
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Killik Intelligent Savings Limited