Does your car have the ŠKODA Connect online services package active? Download our app, which will allow you to communicate with your ŠKODA car remotely via a smart phone.
The functions which are available within the app are dependent on the specific service package ordered, vehicle model, its equiptment and production date. For more information on ŠKODA Connect online services and supported vehicle models, visit our website:
How does the ŠKODA Connect app make your life easier?
- It can remotely lock or unlock your car. Are you not sure whether you locked your car? Thanks to the app, you can lock it remotely – from your living room for example!
- It can detect where your car is parked. Say goodbye to wandering around the parking lot searching for your car! In addition to that, you can make your car honk and flash in order to make it easier for you to find it.
- It allows you to remotely control auxiliary heater or ventilation. Your car will always be ready to go in the winter and you do not have to suffer in a hot car in the summer.
- Check how your car is doing. You can remotely check e.g. whether it has enough oil, windscreen washer fluid or the required tyre pressure!
- Do you like stats? In this app, you can display data about your trips: Distance driven, time spent on a trip, your average speed and fuel consumption. This data can be displayed in relation to a particular trip, as well as long-term.
- The app can show you the fuel level so that you can conveniently schedule your next fuel station visit. Moreover, the Trip Planner feature reminds you to refuel when your fuel is low and takes the refuelling time into account during route calculation.
- Receive timely notifications whenever your car enters or leaves an area defined by you.
- Is somebody exceeding a speed set in your car? The app will notify you about it!
- Do you like to plan everything meticulously? The selected destination can be sent from the app directly into the car’s navigation system. If your calendar is shared in the app, you can have it simply guide you to the location of a particular event.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- The display of the dealers in selected countries was adjusted.
- The application behaviour with "Private Mode" activated was enhanced.
- The location data transfer for the "Trip Planner" service was improved.
- The location data sharing with third-party apps was enhanced.
- The display of the widget was adjusted.
- New images for the vehicles were added - KAMIQ.
- Fixed issue with Dutch and Russian language.
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but notifications don’t work
First of all great effort of the new look & feel, its not my cup of tea, but I imagine a lot of hard work went into it. I’ll be honest I don’t think the cards are easier to use, but I’m fine with it, I’m most probably not your general target audience anyhow.
The reason for my 3 star reviews is notifications. They simply don’t work anymore! I used both speed and area notifications, but since the update neither one really works! I mean, yes, i have to open the app, go to notifications, and then view it, great... eh, what happened to push notifications??? I tried logging out and back in, delete & reinstall, and still nothing :( any tips?
Developer Response ,
Dear Bborisovs, thank you very much for your feedback and for using our services. We are sorry to hear that you've been having troubles with the push notifications. We would like to help you on http://www.skoda.co.uk/about-us/contact-us, or via the i-Call button in your car. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
Just updated to the supposedly all better app. Oops big mistake.
Nowhere near as intuitive or simple to use. The scroll option for accessing different sections doesn’t work smoothly and harder to select what you want.
Sometimes things just need to be left alone but as with all manufacturers things just get improved to the point of being broken!
Previous version much simpler to use. Please take heed Skoda.
Developer Response ,
Hello Steve, the main reason for the update was to upgrade the application based on customer feedback. The application allows the user to more personalize the services and allows the user to provide as much information as possible without unnecessary clicks. It also simplifies the logon process without, for example, recognizing images. If you have any troubles with functions of app, please contact your local support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03330 037 504. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
Oh dear! What have you done to the search function. This worked great in the old version. In this update it only seems to search my contact. Maybe every 20th search it may bring up internet locations. Please sort this out ASAP. Other than that appears to be a great improvement..... once I had worked out how to locate all the features as it isn’t obvious how to access them.
Developer Response ,
Dear skoda_Ke, glad to hear that you're happy with the app. Don´t forget to keep it up to date to always have the access to all its functions :-). We are forwarding your request concerning the search function to our technicians. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 257.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.