Does your car have the ŠKODA Connect online services package active? Download our app, which will allow you to communicate with your ŠKODA car remotely via a smart phone.
The functions which are available within the app are dependent on the specific service package ordered, vehicle model, its equiptment and production date. For more information on ŠKODA Connect online services and supported vehicle models, visit our website:
How does the ŠKODA Connect app make your life easier?
- It can remotely lock or unlock your car. Are you not sure whether you locked your car? Thanks to the app, you can lock it remotely – from your living room for example!
- It can detect where your car is parked. Say goodbye to wandering around the parking lot searching for your car! In addition to that, you can make your car honk and flash in order to make it easier for you to find it.
- It allows you to remotely control auxiliary heater or ventilation. Your car will always be ready to go in the winter and you do not have to suffer in a hot car in the summer.
- Check how your car is doing. You can remotely check e.g. whether it has enough oil, windscreen washer fluid or the required tyre pressure!
- Do you like stats? In this app, you can display data about your trips: Distance driven, time spent on a trip, your average speed and fuel consumption. This data can be displayed in relation to a particular trip, as well as long-term.
- The app can show you the fuel level so that you can conveniently schedule your next fuel station visit. Moreover, the Trip Planner feature reminds you to refuel when your fuel is low and takes the refuelling time into account during route calculation.
- Receive timely notifications whenever your car enters or leaves an area defined by you.
- Is somebody exceeding a speed set in your car? The app will notify you about it!
- Do you like to plan everything meticulously? The selected destination can be sent from the app directly into the car’s navigation system. If your calendar is shared in the app, you can have it simply guide you to the location of a particular event.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- Correction of displaying dealers
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app, but notifications don’t work
First of all great effort of the new look & feel, its not my cup of tea, but I imagine a lot of hard work went into it. I’ll be honest I don’t think the cards are easier to use, but I’m fine with it, I’m most probably not your general target audience anyhow.
The reason for my 3 star reviews is notifications. They simply don’t work anymore! I used both speed and area notifications, but since the update neither one really works! I mean, yes, i have to open the app, go to notifications, and then view it, great... eh, what happened to push notifications??? I tried logging out and back in, delete & reinstall, and still nothing :( any tips?
Update: Thanks to the tips from the customer support team push notifications work as expected!
Developer Response ,
Dear Bborisovs, thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that the push notificatons are working now again 😊 Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
Great App - however...
Fantastic app and great attention to detail with the car images!
However it would be nice if I didn’t have to login to the app every time I use it. I love the widget but this is useless as it still requires me to login to the app every time.
Please fix that and then the app will be 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Dear Danny0239, thank you very much for your feedback. Unfortunatelly there's currently a known issue regarding the login. We are working intensively on a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
I have a new Skoda Octavia registered jan 2019 and I am still trying to use this app, if you cannot get it working properly please take it down until it is fixed because this constant “oops something went wrong” “your car is in offline mode” “your car is not registered” “activate your account” “your vin number is wrong” is so frustrating, 1 minute after updating it worked, 5 minutes after updating and the next hour I get all these stupid messages, people are fed up with this, please fix it or get rid of it, it is a waste of our time.
Developer Response ,
Hello, Please accept our apology. At the weekend was a blackout of all services. Now it should works correctly. As to the other troubles, please do not hesitate your local support on http://www.skoda.co.uk/about-us/contact-us. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 253 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.