Welcome to ŠKODA Connect!
Does your car support ŠKODA Connect or SmartLink+?
If so, install the app, activate the vehicle and enjoy the benefits of online connection!
Do you own a ŠKODA vehicle and are not sure which digital services are available to you?
Use the “Check VIN” function to verify which functions are supported by your vehicle: just enter the VIN number of your vehicle.
Thinking of buying an electric car?
With ŠKODA Connect, you are ready for the upcoming electromobility. We already support both electric and hybrid vehicles and we are working on new features and useful improvements that will make family and business travel as easy as possible.
Are you a fan of smartwatches?
If you have an iPhone, you will appreciate the ability to view a lot of useful information without having to reach for your mobile phone.
How can the application help you?
Very simply: by enabling you to view a lot of data without the necessity to go to the car. For certain service packages, you will even be able to control some of the functions of the vehicle remotely.
Do you have ŠKODA Connect services in your vehicle?
The application gives you access to many useful services and features. Depending on the equipment and on the packages activated, you will be able to:
- View the location of your car if you are not sure where the car is at the moment.
- Find your vehicle in a crowded car park by making it flash and honk using the app.
- See alerts regarding low engine oil or washer fluid level and other useful warnings.
- Determine the range based on the current amount of fuel in the tank.
- Switch the auxiliary heating, ventilation or air conditioning on and off.
- Plan a route or use the quick search to find nearby places.
- Receive a warning when you exceed the speed limit you had set.
- Get a notification when the vehicle enters or exits a specific area which you can determine in advance.
- View driving statistics such as fuel consumption, distance travelled or the duration of the ride.
- Plan routes to places where you have appointments based on information in your calendar.
Does your car support SmartLink+ features?
SmartLink+ enables you to view useful driving data directly in the infotainment system. Simply connect your mobile phone to the vehicle and you will be able to:
- Display useful data directly on the main infotainment display of the car. You can view for example the level of the fuel in the tank, the total distance travelled or the number of days until the next service is due.
- Launch the logbook and easily record detailed information about the ride and keep track of the type of trip, route, date, length, breaks, maximum speed and engine speed. You can also upload pictures and photos, such as a scanned petrol station bill and other useful stuff, into the logbook.
- Display up-to-date turbo pressure, engine performance or driving efficiency data while travelling.
- Check the faults reported by the car system.
- View your service partner’s contact information and opening hours.
Try out the ŠKODA Connect app and have up-to-date information about your vehicle always within your reach!
For more information on the services and features, please visit http://www.skoda-auto.com/world/skoda-connect.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- Possibility to display digital manuals for vehicles.
- Improve application stability.
- Optimised text.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent app, but notifications don’t work
First of all great effort of the new look & feel, its not my cup of tea, but I imagine a lot of hard work went into it. I’ll be honest I don’t think the cards are easier to use, but I’m fine with it, I’m most probably not your general target audience anyhow.
The reason for my 3 star reviews is notifications. They simply don’t work anymore! I used both speed and area notifications, but since the update neither one really works! I mean, yes, i have to open the app, go to notifications, and then view it, great... eh, what happened to push notifications??? I tried logging out and back in, delete & reinstall, and still nothing :( any tips?
Update: Thanks to the tips from the customer support team push notifications work as expected!
Developer Response ,
Dear Bborisovs, thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that the push notificatons are working now again 😊 Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
Updated 12 June 2020
App no longer works. Re entered details incl VIN vehicle ‘not Skoda or has on line services’ tried to use camera to enter VIN the page froze and could only be closed by closing the app. The app worked ok to this update so know I have Skoda connect services on my vehicle a 2019 Kodiaq SEL. Tweeted Skoda for help
Had response from Skoda apologising for an outage at their end and to retry. I checked the app and it showed that car was unlocked which it was I locked the car and the status updated. App now working. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Dear bobs 8118, thank you very much for your feedback 😊. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
Decent app until the last update June 2020
I have been reasonably happy with the Skoda Connect app since buying my Skoda Kodiaq 3 years ago. When the app has been updated I am usually logged out but can easily log back in, however with the latest app update I find that my car travel details etc, have not been updated at all and the app is still telling me that my car needs a service now when it was actually serviced by a main dealer on 17th June. Everything in the car is working (as far as I am aware) correctly. My car connects to the internet showing latest weather, parking and petrol stations etc. Hoping that my functionality is restored with the next update which hopefully will be soon.
The app has now been updated 29th June and appears to be working correctly again
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for your feedback and for using our services. Unfortunately there's currently a known issue affecting remote driving data. We are working hard on a fix. Thank you in advance for your understanding. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 333.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.