Transfer money globally, pay online, exchange cryptocurrencies and more. With Skrill, online transactions are easy, secure, fast, and cheap. The app empowers you to make online payments, send money to a friend or relative, and exchange cryptocurrencies.
• Transfer money to India, Kenya, Thailand, and more than 180 other countries across the globe;
• Choose from a wide variety of more than 40 currencies supported;
• Load funds to your account via credit or debit card, bank transfer, or local payment methods;
• Get rewards with our brand new loyalty programme - Knect™
• Comfortably send money to another Skrill member, a bank account, a mobile wallet, or just an email address;
• Save considerably from transaction costs when transferring money abroad with Skrill’s low and transparent fees;
• Easily buy and sell cryptocurrency directly from your Skrill account.
Buy crypto with credit card or choose from more than 100 alternative payment methods and 40 currencies into Bitcoin, Bitcoin
Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x. *
• Get a Skrill Prepaid Mastercard® to withdraw cash from thousands of ATMs around the world or make payments everywhere
Mastercard is accepted; *
• Check your balance and access your money wherever you are 24/7;
• Receive real-time notifications for your transactions;
• Enjoy quick and friendly customer support in your language; *
Trusted by millions of people worldwide to make global payments simple, safe, and quick.
*Features not available to all markets
∙ If you deposit with card, you’ll see clearer and detailed information regarding how you can use your money, so you can choose wisely.
∙ We made technical improvements to facilitate crypto traders.
Enjoy our latest update!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is good and a fast service but the app or even the site doesn’t allow you to send your deposit to any one then how can you use the the deposit I am stuck by making a deposit by accidental as I was new to this and didn’t know how to use the system. It’s stupid if you make a mistake and end up paying to get it back into the account.
I’m using Skrill many years now. Recently I deposited some money to my Skrill account via my Barclays debit card. After depositing some money in Skrill my Skrill account is locked. They asked me provide my identity so I send my passport and bank statement. They accepted my passport but they are asking my debit card statement. I went to the Bank I asked a debit card statement but Barclays Bank cannot give me debit card statement because it’s comes only bank statement where I can see my debit card transactions . And I phone to Skrill, after 25 minutes waiting I got someone to talk about it he also said I have to give a debit card statement and I called Barclays Bank again but they said that they can not give anything about debit card statement. So now I’m very frustrated and worried am I getting money back from Skrill account or not!!!!
Not recommended for regular transfers. They hold your funds for 2 days minimum
Skill is not recommended for regular transfers. Once you join skill, you will be the new starter category. So all your initial transfers will be very fast. Amount got transferred in a second. After I started using it regularly, may be the category got changed as regular user. Then they started holding the funds for few hours and now they are holding up to 2 days. After continuous calls to check for the status, they transferred the fund to receiver account. Just for getting few pence extra in exchange rate I made a wrong decision. So I recommend you to join and make few transfers for high rate. If they start holding for a few hours, it means your category got changed and avoid using after that.
- Skrill Ltd
- 148.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Skrill
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.