The shoot ‘em up you were looking for! New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
“Sky Force Reloaded” is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
* Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
* Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
* Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
* Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
* Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
* Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
* Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
* Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
* Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
* Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
* Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
Attention all pilots! Get ready for level B3!
If you have any problems with our games, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make games with love. If you like what we do, please do not forget to rate it. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfectly balanced scrolling shooter.
In a seemingly endless era of freemium advert race-to-the-bottom garbage, it's unusual to find a game that is so addictive, balanced and polished. This is a class shooter with an power-up and add-on system that has obviously been thought about carefully, delivering gameplay that keeps me coming back for more. It's worth paying for ad removal (which otherwise happens between games only) because you'll definitely want "just one more go". But that's the only purchase you need to make because getting points for extra weapons through gameplay instead of purchase is reasonably paced and achievable - there doesn't seem to be a pay-barrier to progress. Currently my most played game. Scores and progress sync between my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV on a "just works" basis. I've spent hours on this and I feel from the maps that I'm still barely a quarter of the way to the end. Recommended.
Well done infinite dreams
I only do reviews for very good games and this is absolutely amazing! The game just works very well there is no flaws that I have noticed and it’s a great general idea and I would say that the general concept of the game has been done very well and an amazing story.
Well done you have done it again.
I played the first one for about 3 years and this one seems like a major upgrade!
The graphics and the gameplay are better. There is no ads (except for when you want rewards)
And all the levels are amazing!
When you complete a level you can complete the same level in easy, hard and insane!
The game is offline but if you want it online you can compete in tournaments and battles.
You can upgrade your plane and add stuff such as mega bomb, laser, shield and lots more!
Some of the levels are really hard!
But it’s so fun!
The game has its ups and downs as all games do there are not many glitches I am pleased to say just a few disappearing plane glitches and so on!
If you like a reasonable challenge and some great gameplay.
Then this is the game for you!
Pretty much perfect
If you liked the previous game, this is more of that good stuff. At first it seems like exactly the same game, and well, yeah basically it is. But hang on... around level 4 or 5 things start to get interesting and all the new features really begin to reveal themselves. You can play this to you hearts content for absolutely free, but as with the last one, I was happy to give them £4 for no ads and the coins doubler - it's worth it for such a polished game, even if it's more of a 1.5 release than a true full-on sequel. Bottom line - I'm addicted to this game all over again - I play it so much it's unhealthy - it's that bloody good!
- Infinite Dreams
- 664 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2004-2018 Infinite Dreams Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Precious Cargo £0.99
- SX2 - Star Doubler £1.99
- Ads Removal £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.