The shoot ‘em up you were looking for! New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
“Sky Force Reloaded” is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
* Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
* Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
* Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
* Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
* Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
* Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
* Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
* Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
* Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
* Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
* Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
- multiple bugfixes and improvements.
If you have any problems with our games, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We make games with love. If you like what we do, please do not forget to rate it. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfectly balanced scrolling shooter.
In a seemingly endless era of freemium advert race-to-the-bottom garbage, it's unusual to find a game that is so addictive, balanced and polished. This is a class shooter with an power-up and add-on system that has obviously been thought about carefully, delivering gameplay that keeps me coming back for more. It's worth paying for ad removal (which otherwise happens between games only) because you'll definitely want "just one more go". But that's the only purchase you need to make because getting points for extra weapons through gameplay instead of purchase is reasonably paced and achievable - there doesn't seem to be a pay-barrier to progress. Currently my most played game. Scores and progress sync between my iPhone, iPad and Apple TV on a "just works" basis. I've spent hours on this and I feel from the maps that I'm still barely a quarter of the way to the end. Recommended.
Pretty much perfect
If you liked the previous game, this is more of that good stuff. At first it seems like exactly the same game, and well, yeah basically it is. But hang on... around level 4 or 5 things start to get interesting and all the new features really begin to reveal themselves. You can play this to you hearts content for absolutely free, but as with the last one, I was happy to give them £4 for no ads and the coins doubler - it's worth it for such a polished game, even if it's more of a 1.5 release than a true full-on sequel. Bottom line - I'm addicted to this game all over again - I play it so much it's unhealthy - it's that bloody good!
They've done it again
Well made and presented, same features as Sky Force 2014 but with added content where you can collect parts to get better planes, some cards now give temporary buff as well as permanent ones. Levels are more interesting with a larger roster of enemies and a larger battle screen for more action than the previous game. Now the important part...it's not pay to win: you will be hit with ads now and then but with this level of gameplay and graphics the game is worth £4 or more. 9/10 because of the ads but hey the developers have to eat as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Infinite Dreams
- 399.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2004-2020 Infinite Dreams Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Precious Cargo £0.89
- SX2 - Star Doubler £1.79
- Ads Removal £1.79
- Plane Generator £1.79
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.