Ask questions, vote in polls and be a part of the conversation at the event you’re attending. Download Slido app and join your event by simply typing in the event code.
Slido is an easy to use Q&A and polling platform. It helps people to get the most out of meetings and events by bridging the gap between speakers and their audiences.
With Slido app, you can:
ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
- “What is the best advice the mentor has ever given you?”
- “What kind of tools do you use for productivity?”
- Send questions for the Q&A whenever during the sessions, straight from the Slido app
UPVOTE THE QUESTIONS
- Don’t have any questions on your mind? Or the one you want to ask is already on the screen asked by somebody else? Upvote the other participants’ questions! Use Slido to push the most interesting questions to the top.
VOTE IN LIVE POLLS
- Share your opinion or demonstrate your knowledge in live polls
SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK
- Do you know that feeling when you watch the best keynote ever and you’d like to praise the speaker? Use Slido app!
- Contribute to brainstorming with your thoughts. Type in your best ideas using Slido.
With Slido app, you can’t:
- use admin tools in this app. To administrate your session, go to slido.com and log in to your account.
Too many apps on your phone? Use our web version! Simply go to slido.com and enter the event code.
Having trouble? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- App now supports timer in Quiz BETA so it is possible to see who was faster in the quiz in case there are more participants with the same number of correct answers
- Small improvements and minor bug fixes
Are you missing any important features in the Slido app? Send your feedback via app or to email@example.com. Thanks!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazingly you can join any discussion group without being connected to local WiFi. I could have joined a similarly named conference to the one I was actually at.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Yes, the event code makes joining events really easy. It's also helpful if you're a remote participant not necessarily present in the room.
No point in having the app for admins
If your a participant maybe this app is for you.
If your an admin don’t bother. The app simply pushes you to the web browser as there is no native support for the features for an admin in the app and it doesn’t even hide the fact it’s just loading a web page.
Please develop a native app rather than loading a web page!
Make your meeting more engaging
A great way to engage people in the room or even remote participants. You can give everyone a chance to share their opinion or questions in a super easy and efficient way.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.