Sober Today is a simple sobriety calculator that helps you track your alcohol addiction and your sobriety time down to days, hours, minutes & even seconds.
If you are thinking of quitting alcohol for good and plan on stop drinking, this is the only app you will ever need.
Some exciting features included are:
* New Feature - Chips Achieved
* New Feature - Tracking of total days, total hours, total minutes & total seconds
* 365+ meditations
* Up to the second sobriety tracking displaying Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes & Seconds
* Calculate money saved in your local currency
* Displays units not consumed
* Colourful app themes
* Sobriety chips for various lengths of sober time
* Sharing of your recovery details with your friend or save them to your notes
* Share the daily reflections and meditations
Daily Reflections & Motivations
Included are over 365+ motivational and inspirational phrases & sayings that will keep you on track and keep you charged up every day.
Please rate our app.
* Chips Achieved
* Tracking of total days, total hours, total minutes & total seconds
Ratings and Reviews
Nice little app.
Nice little app, works well, no bugs. I like the sober date, days to next chip and money saved features. The inspirational quotes are a bit trite but OK. One thing I would say is that £2.99 for 'pro features' is rather expensive just for removing ads and getting 3 more themes. Can we have some MORE themes please, and perhaps another feature of some kind?
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will be adding more features soon. Thanks for your feedback.
All about the money
This is a very simple app; essentially a day counter, which pulls in a daily quotation. In no way does it justify the price tags, in my opinion. There is very little substance to it, beyond a day counter.
Unusually in an (expensive) paid app there is a prominent and persistent request for further donations. I suspect this was done for the money, not for the love. It’s less about helping people beat addiction, more about charging high prices for cheap goods to vulnerable people. Compare it to the free Nomo Clocks app, which is given away for free and has a lot more functionality.
Nice and simple. Worth the upgrade for a fiver. Particularly like that the counter shows minutes and seconds, so you can physically see the sober time getting longer.
- Tushar Bhagat
- 28.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.