Sophos Intercept X for Mobile helps you to work safely on your iPhone or iPad. Security functionality includes highlighting important operating system updates and detecting malicious Wi-Fi connections. Furthermore, it provides a secure QR code scanner to read URLs, a password safe, and the ability to generate verification codes for multi-factor authentication (for example Google 2-Step Verification).
• Detect man-in-the-middle network attacks.
SECURE QR CODE SCANNER
Use the integrated QR code scanner to read and process the embedded information of URL, contact, and Wi-Fi codes:
• Check URLs for malicious or inappropriate web pages using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs and open them in Safari if they are safe.
• Add contacts delivered as QR codes to your address book.
• Copy password information from Wi-Fi QR codes to the clipboard to easily set up Wi-Fi connections.
Generate one-time passwords (also called verification codes) to easily log in to your accounts that use multi-factor authentication.
• Time-based (TOTP) and counter-based (HOTP) one-time passwords according to RFC 6238 and RFC 4226.
• Automatic setup through QR code.
• Manual setup possible for services that do not provide a QR code.
• Unlimited number of accounts.
• Support for Sophos UTM, Sophos Central, Google and any compatible multi-factor authentication.
• Store all your account data in a KeePass-compatible password database.
• Connect the app to Sophos Mobile or Sophos Central to allow your organization to monitor your device’s compliance status.
INTUNE MOBILE THREAT DEFENSE (MTD)
• Connect the app to your organization’s Microsoft Intune account to restrict access to corporate data based on the device’s compliance status. This requires Sophos Central.
Web Filtering, which is available on supervised devices and when the app is in managed mode, uses browsing history data to block web pages with malicious, undesirable, or illegal content. The app doesn’t use browsing history data for other purposes.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Intercept X for Mobile, please check our support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
We update this app regularly with improvements and corrections. This is why you should use the latest version.
To send feedback or requests tap App Support on the App Store page.
Thank you for using a Sophos product.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App from Sophos
I downloaded the app mainly to replace my Authenticator app and to get a QR scanner. I use LastPass for passwords so don’t use that feature in the app, but it’s something I may consider switching to if it meets my needs. The app works perfect and sit should and I haven’t encountered any issues. I would like to see the option for ad blocking or blocking of malicious pages in the app though Safari content blocking if possible; as I think that would be a worthy addition to this app.
OK but could better (update)
* update: So now it doesn’t write the changes to the iCloud Drive at all when editing the file. However it does manage to write backup files properly. Progressed from irritating to annoying.
I use Sophos products extensively at work so know they can be trusted. I use a keepass password file so love the idea of being able to have a shared file in my iCloud Drive that is then common across all my devices. I have 1 problem and 1 request.
Problem: When I create a new password, or edit an existing one I get an error saying that the edited file cannot be written to my iCloud Drive. The only way out is to abandon the changes. However, when I reload the file the changes have been written correctly.
It would be nice to differentiate letters and numbers/symbols using colours (as per another subscription based app) to make it easier to tell the difference in passwords. The font used doesn’t make easy to tell the difference between O and 0, or I and l etc.
Best So Far
Been using Sophos for a while now and found it to be even better than I expected. No Malware, Viruses, PUPS, and NO pop up messages saying "Buy this, or try that" which in itself is worth it. Have now installed it on other devices, so would recommend it for any device.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using and recommending Sophos Mobile Security for iOS. If you like our app please feel free to share it with your friends and colleagues.
Your Sophos Mobile Team.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 178 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.