The Sun Digital Edition app - your daily edition of the UK’s favourite, best selling newspaper delivered direct to your tablet or phone. Never again miss out on the latest global news, celebrity exclusives, sports coverage, showbiz gossip and incredible stories.
Catch up on the previous eight days worth of articles downloaded straight to your device as part of the offline reading feature of our Digital Edition app so you can enjoy The Sun wherever you are. Bursting with news, entertainment, showbiz, sport and stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 developments. The Sun Digital Edition app brings you everything you need.
What’s included in The Sun Digital Edition app?
Breaking News Stories of the day:
- Breaking news stories from Britain's No1 newspaper on your device
- The latest stories straight to your device as part of the daily service
Exciting Sporting Updates:
- The best football action from the Sun Sport team every single day
- Read about the latest matches in football, rugby, cricket and tennis
- Catch up on recent events in UFC, boxing, MMA and WWE.
- The Sun Sports teams cover all your favourite games and tournaments including golf, athletics, horse racing and many more!
- Never miss your favourite shows with your guide to the week’s telly in our TV Mag
- All the latest fashion, beauty tips and celebrity news in Fabulous magazine on Sunday
- Play your favourite puzzles
- Plus, all your daily favourites such as Bizarre, Dear Deidre and Mistic Meg
Easy to Use:
- Simple navigation so you can read the latest editions of The Sun Newspaper
To keep it simple… The Sun Digital Edition app makes all the articles in the daily newspaper easily accessible on your phone or tablet, so you can read it whenever and wherever you are. All your favourite columns are included, such as Dear Deidre, Mystic Meg and Bizarre.
- All content in The Sun Newspaper is copyright News Group Newspapers Limited a
member of the News UK Group 2020. All rights reserved
- Terms and conditions: https://www.thesun.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- This is a subscription to the tablet and mobile app only
Keep updated with all the latest news from The Sun by following us on social media:
This release brings bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but let down but irritations.
This has made reading the paper very easy, rather then having to go out and buy it everyday, and once downloaded have not had many problems. My problem is that it never automatically downloads so is ready in the morning (like The Daily Mirror), so have to manually go in and download it. To make matters worse it only downloads when the screen is on, so when the iPad screen turns off then it stops downloading. The problem I have is I am on the slowest speed broadband ever, so things take ages to download and can not get fibre optic. If it downloaded like others at 5am then it would be ready each morning and would be pretty much perfect. It has bugs but can forgive them. Hope the feedback might help get it sorted.
Well it's taken a long time and a little t of crashes on my iPad 2, but the latest update seems to have made the world of difference to the quality of the app, I can almost read it without my glasses on now the text is so much clearer!
It remains to be seen how much room it takes up in the memory and if I still have to periodically delete the whole app just to get rid of everything that it's jammed up in my memory.
But so far it's a big thumbs up from someone who was very close to just kicking it into touch and just reading the news online instead!
Nice one my Sun 👍👍
Having had this app for several years and gone through various updates and guises, I have to say this version and layout is just awful. The pre 30 June 2018 version was probably the best they have produced, but this update seems to have taken a backward move. I used to be able to double tap the screen to enlarge the articles to read now it’s a two finger job, which means using two hands. Only a small thing but annoying.. does not run as smooth either, jumps pages, sometimes you can’t swipe to turn page, when you do enlarge with two fingers you cant go as large as before.
- News UK & Ireland Limited
- 124.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 News Group Newspapers Limited
- In-App Purchases
- The Sun Digital Edition £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.