Enjoy quality journalism from The Times and The Sunday Times anywhere with one app, seven days a week. Download the app and have global news headlines, business reports, political and financial analysis and sports coverage at your fingertips.
Keep up to date with global headlines as well as trusted comment and analysis from our award-winning columnists, critics and regional correspondents. Discover stunning picture galleries, arts and lifestyle articles, interactive crossword puzzles and exclusive video from Britain and around the world. Improved and simple to use, The Times and The Sunday Times readers have unrivalled access to sports reports, football coverage, video highlights and more.
- Stay up to date with daily headlines, political developments, business and financial news
- Get comprehensive sports reports, video highlights and the latest football results
- Enjoy the full range of the newspapers’ content in an easy-to-use format
- For a busy lifestyle, save articles to read offline when it suits you
- Browse award-winning journalism, audio, video and interactive content with beautiful high-resolution images
- Save and share your favourite articles via email and social media
- Play the seven-day crosswords, Sudoku, bridge, chess, interactive puzzles and games
Download and subscribe to the app to gain access to The Times and The Sunday Times with intelligent and independent journalism. Read quality news, informed political opinion and national and global headlines from an award-winning team of writers.
Keep up to date with daily news stories, reports from the world of business and the global financial markets along with articles on the current political issues of the day. Stay informed and entertained with features on the arts, sports, lifestyle trends and travel. Play the daily quiz and stretch your brain with the vast array of puzzles.
WATCH ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS
Britain's quality digital newspaper brings you all the sports action with video highlights from this season’s English Premier League football.
For existing members of The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription. Simply log in to get started.
HOW TO ACCESS
The app is free to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
- Monthly subscription of The Times iPad edition £14.99
- Weekly subscription of The Sunday Times iPad edition £2.49
- Existing members can log in with their Times and The Sunday Times username and password
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
- Full T+C's can be found at http://www.thetimes.co.uk/static/terms-and-conditions/
We value your opinion and feedback, as our reader’s views are central to on going development and improvements. You can send feedback to us directly by visiting: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/livechat/
Follow us at:
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but Could be improved
I’ve been using the times app since 2010 when it first came out and generally it works really well. After reading the edition I often open the More Puzzles page. Incidentally, why don’t you feature killer sudoku there? Even better would be to have it in the regular puzzle pages, so that once edition downloaded no internet signal is needed. Regular sudoku is such a tedious and boring game - killer is so much more interesting. (I know Killer is included in the online edition but it would be more convenient in the app.) Often when you do an app update, like this week for example, the More Puzzles page does not work properly and the only option is to delete the Times app and reinstall it. However this loses all articles saved in My Articles which is incredibly frustrating. Would be great if you could address this, thanks.
Great value for money. Depend on it every day to keep up to date
I get the print version and digital and use print, iPad and iPhone versions most days. It’s brilliant when you’re on holiday - much better than the daily hunt for yesterday’s edition which never came with the magazines! I start most days with the print version and switch to digital when out and about. I wish Sunday would change format as it’s just too big so the printed version remains untouched on that day. I read as much as time allows and enjoy pretty much all of it. I’ve always liked the way the app has looked like the paper itself and appreciate the extra video content and links to background information. As others have commented, the iPad app does as if you want updated content a bit too often but that’s a minor issue. So five stars from me!
One step forward ...
Happy days — iPad Pro text size issue fixed! As ever, the journalism is top notch, but though the app is well-designed it feels like work in progress; many improvements are needed. For one: there’s no point in saving favourite articles since every time you change device or reinstall the app, your collection is erased. Please find some way of syncing this data to iCloud or some other cloud so we can actually use this feature. Too many updates; once upon a time the app remembered which page you were on before downloading, but now you are always dumped right back to the cover page. The Sunday Times cryptic crossword 'submit' button hasn’t worked for YEARS and I have repeatedly drawn attention to this ... I could go on ...
Developer Response ,
Dear Jeggler - apologies for the issue with text size on the new iPad Pro. A fix is in development and will be released as soon as possible.
- Times Newspapers Limited
- 184.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2018 Times Newspapers Limited. The Times and The Sunday Times are registered trade marks of Times Newspapers Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Sunday Times iPad edition £2.49
- The Times iPad edition £14.99
- The Times - 30 Day Subscription £20.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.