Tiny Tower lets you build a tiny tower and manage the businesses and bitizens that inhabit it!
- Make money to build new types of floors and attract bitizens to live and work inside.
- Special events and VIP visitors will earn you special perks as you build your tower towards the clouds.
- Customize the look and placement of each floor and the bitizens that live in them, and upgrade your elevator.
- Game Center integration to let you see your friends towers, back up your game and earn awards.
- See what is on your bitizens' minds by peeking at the "BitBook" virtual social network for your tower!
+ Support for new missions, BB posts and VIP sales
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The only way is up in this pixel-perfect construction caper. Raise new floors, run businesses, and manage your residents as you transform your tiny tower from its humble beginings as a multi-story mishmash into a stratospheric skyscraper. Make sure to keep an eye on your citizens’ social media statuses, skills and ambitions to match them to their dream jobs.
This game is amazing! When I first got it I loved it straight away, it makes me laugh out loud every time I play it. You get to build and own your very own tower with bitizens (the people) living inside. There is also a bit book where the bitizens post jokes, thoughts or feelings there, a bit like a Snapchat or Facebook. You first build residential apartments where your bitizens live then you can build a food, service, retail , creation or recreation floors. So far I have holiday apartments, cottage apartments and space apartments, the fun thing is, when your building anything, you never know what it’s going to be until it’s finished! But if you aren’t happy with a floor you can easily delete it. You can also paint any floor you wish. Every floor that isn’t an apartment can have bitizens working there, up to 3. You can customise your bitizens by changing there name, clothing or outfit.
Overall, this game is great! I recommend it to people you like designing their own things and idle games!
Tiny tower is so addictive, not only does it have a cool tower building system, it has its own mini bitbook, which I find amusing. After reading the reviews, I find myself in the same position as the person who rated two stars, but the reason things are more expensive is because many games get harder as you go along, and Tiny Tower is just doing the same. Being honest, I don’t really care that it’s more expensive, I am never letting this game up. Five stars, in my opinion, is what this game deserves. The costumes are really funny, and whoever created this has a good sense of humour.
Overall, this dam game deserves a full slacker, five stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️💩
- NimbleBit LLC
- 95.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 NimbleBit
- In-App Purchases
- pack of 10 Tower Bux £0.99
- pack of 100 Tower Bux £4.99
- pack of 1,000 Tower Bux £28.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.