One of the best hack-and-slash games of all time now fits in your pocket!
Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them -- a hero is needed to lead this epic struggle. Victory or defeat will determine humanity’s fate and that of the Olympians.
You are that hero! Create your character, explore ancient civilizations like Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China, and fight against hordes of legendary creatures! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers! Discover special items to help you complete your quest: legendary swords, devastating thunderbolts, enchanted bows, and much more!
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
● A new touch-friendly interface
● Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
● High-quality graphics
● A huge, open world to explore
● Full day/night cycle
● 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
● 1200+ items to discover
● 30 different character classes
● 150 different character skills
● Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
● Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
● Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
● No ads, no microtransactions.
Mixing ancient mythology with non-stop action, Titan Quest is a classic hack-and-slash offering energizing gameplay with a fast, intense rhythm. Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
DLCs available as in-app purchase:
● IMMORTAL THRONE - Encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx to conquer this dark new adventure.
● RAGNARÖK - In the uncharted lands of northern Europe, you’ll brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods!
● ATLANTIS - Set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean, in search of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis. Including the Tartarus Arena for epic battles!
- Reverted a fix that prevented you from using items that should have needed the Ragnarok DLC. You will be able to use such items without the DLC again, now.
- Fixed some items falling through the floor
- Certain (charge) skills can't be canceled anymore when priority is set to "skill over movement" now
- Added saving of map scale and xp bar number setting
- Various other small fixes and tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
More updates Thanks.
Hello everyone there I’m going to leave my honest review over here as I am one of the old school I will call myself in that way I have finish the game in 2006 and then in 2007 the mortal throne and then in 2017 the anniversary addition with the expansion of Ragnarok and in 2019 the expansion of Atlantis I’ve played so many games in my life by so far in the category of RPG hack and slash does not come even close no one or other game not even Diablo three so I would like to see in the mobile version more updates fix some bags and bring the expansions that the PC and the PlayStation version have already and please if you could make to connect your PS4 controller or Xbox controller that will be even more amazing.
This is the best game I’ve played on a phone, no doubt about it. Being able to play without having to be connected to the internet all of the time and constant interruptions is a nice change! The game itself is hard to find fault with, I haven’t been playing that long but the gameplay and skill trees are excellent. Can’t believe I’m only playing this game now when it’s been out for a number of years. Definitely going to buy it on my Xbox one too and for the price this game is on the App Store...is an absolute steal.
I love this game and always come back to play it with different characters, the game used to look great until patch 2.9.9 the update that reduced the particles and ‘stopped floating items’. Since that patch I always get items and the occasional npc that floats, large groups of crows for example the game lags occasionally and the graphics aren’t as detailed. All was good until that update and I’d never experienced any floating items and the graphics looked crisp and everything was very detailed, I was hoping others would have noticed the same and it would have got patched in the updates since that one. I play on iPad Pro 10.5 high settings on everything. Overall though this is a great game with many hours of playtime.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 3.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2021 by www.handy-games.com GmbH a division of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden.
- In-App Purchases
- Immortal Throne DLC £3.99
- Ragnarök DLC £3.99
- Atlantis DLC £3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.