UBA is providing a completely enhanced mobile banking experience to its customers with this new app. Banking services are easily accessible and on the go through new features such as:
• Quick log-in within a few seconds with the biometric option on devices that support this feature
• Faster navigation with the sliding menu available on all user sessions
• Fewer, more intuitive screens enhancing user experience
• ATM/Branch locator
• 24-hour customer service support via live chat
• Quick selection of phone numbers from device contacts list for airtime top up
• Favourites list creation for easier transactions
• Auto reminders for recurrent bill payments and transfers
You spoke, we listened! The UBA Mobile App has been upgraded with new features that make banking on the go simpler, faster and more rewarding.
Now you can
- Get Up to 5 Million Naira in 30 seconds or less with Click Credit Loans.
- Access Quick Loans of up to N150,000
- Get the best deal when you subscribe to premium lifestyle monthly to get access to two movie tickets, one event ticket and 20% discount on food from select restaurants
- Order food from up to 100 of the best restaurants in town.
- Send money to up to 100 people at a go with our multiple transfers option .
- Hide/display balance from the home page at the tap of a button.
- Log your complaints or make inquiries with the live chat now embedded in the app.
So get on board and enjoy the mobile app today
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please remove the automatic biometric log in
When will this app take full advantage of the full screen on the new iPhones? Almost every other banks in Nigeria has done this.
Nigerian banks are streets ahead of my UK bank in online banking
Contrary to the view I’ve seen expressed above, I am giving the UBA mobile banking app 5 stars. This is not to suggest that there may not be room for improvement, but this is a rating based on how easy and non complicated I have found it. As someone who lives in the United Kingdom and operating a bank account in Nigeria, online banking from Nigerian banks is streets ahead and especially this one. I have experiences with two other banks. Please keep up the the good work!
The worst mobile banking app ever
This is the slowest most error-ridden app I have ever used on my phone. The developers clearly had no clue what they were doing. Signing into the app is an issue, transferring money is an issue and adding a new beneficiary is a problem. It’s constantly saying that the request was not successful. The app is enough to make me stop using UBA altogether. I would suggest getting a proper app developer like other banks so your customers can have an easier and more fluid banking experience. No one has time anymore to visit a bank or go on a computer for internet banking. Please get it sorted ASAP.
- United Bank For Africa Plc
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2015, CIT VERiCASH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.