Developed and serviced by Lightcast.com
UCB Player lets you watch and listen to great Christian radio and video on your phone and tablet.
Listen live to UCB's radio, catch up with all the shows you've missed and access exclusive on-demand content. Get exclusive previews of new programmes before they've been broadcast.
- Listen to live radio (UCB 1, UCB 2)
- Watch exclusive video content
- Explore the radio programme guide
- Catch up on 28 days of radio shows
- Listen and watch on your phone or tablet
- Stream to your TV using AirPlay or Chromecast
- Listen to radio in the background while in other apps
- Catch exclusive previews of new UCB shows
- Browse On Demand Video and radio, including exclusive programmes
- Explore featured content that have been hand-picked by the UCB team
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more work
Sorry UCB, I love your radio stations, but the app doesn’t do what it says in the description. At least I can’t find a way to play back past shows. I was hoping to be able to look at playlists, as I’m often too busy to make a note of new songs when I hear them. Your website does what I need it to, so I’ll stick to that, but I do think some time spent on improving the app would be time well spent. God bless you for all you are doing to share the Good News of Jesus.
A clunky inconsistent app
Honestly I’m incredibly disappointed with this app. The menu is clunky and unresponsive and the majority of the time now it doesn’t even load up properly. When it does load however often after about 10 minutes the app crashes. I just use the web browser instead. Which is a shame
Unable to listen at home😒
Have been listening to UCB on my way to work. It’s been such a huge blessing. But unfortunately since yesterday unable to listen for more than a few seconds. Tried deleting and reinstalling but no luck 😒. Please solve this issue. Love your ministry. It certainly has a huge impact in my life and am sure it will for many others. Looking forward to listening more of your broadcast.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.