Welcome to the world’s #1 Golf App.
Feel like the Pro’s with real-time Leaderboards in the palm of your hand. Choose from over 30,000 courses worldwide, view accurate and reliable GPS data and share online for friends to follow your rounds.
• GPS & Course Planners
• Incredibly clear digital scorecards
• Live Leaderboards
• Matchplay, Strokeplay and Stableford formats.
• Performance Stats
• Scorecard Archive
• Venue Search; info, weather, contacts, reviews.
VPAR: the most exciting way to get inside the game.
For full terms & conditions visit: www.vpar.com
Please note that VPAR uses your location data in order to show accurate distances to greens and hazards. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New GPS designs and implementation.
Update to course database
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Close but has had two bugs for a while
This app is really great and I've used it for a while. There are three things that stop it getting a five star and two I class as bugs or usability issues...
1) the Apple watch app very frequently decides it doesn't want to recognise the round you have open. When it does this I have not found a way to kick start it into action. Just last week I had to give up on any yardage indicator for the full round 👎
2) when you finish a round, the app seems to go into a weird mode where the scorecard just vanishes and that is the time I want to review my round the most. It also stresses me out that the round has been lost, only to find that once it’s processed everything say like an hour later, it reappears.
3) I want more customisation options for things like 9 hole rounds or skipping a hole if a friend decides that they have to bail early.
Keep it going guys but please sort 1 & 2 as they are really frustrating 🤞
Developer Response ,
Hi Stu, thanks for the review and feedback.
Pleased to say we're making improvements to watch connectivity and hope to have these out soon, for the time being email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your watch details and we'll take a look at your issue.
We're also working on a new end round flow that'll improve your experience at the end of the round. There needs to be a short delay before your summary is ready but it certainly shouldn't be an hour. Let us know if this is always the case?
You can already play 9 hole rounds, you'll just need to select the 9 hole scorecard, so do let us know if this is missing for your course and we'll add it asap. We're also working on an 'end round' feature which will mean you can indeed skip a hole or end at any point.
Do contact us on email@example.com if you'd like some further info.
Brilliant app and very flexible team
The app itself is ideal for any level of golfer to track scores, accurately gauge distances and seems to have all courses I’ve ever tried to play at on it.
The tournament mode when playing in multiple groups gives a live score update & seamlessly manages all handicaps - a welcome addition for any event & distinctly adds to the tension & enjoyment. Furthermore, I recently attended a 3 day amateur tournament over a weekend, which involved the team at VPAR amending the system daily to ensure we could track the 3 days as 1 consistent match with alternating pairs playing together throughout the weekend - outstanding customer service.
Can’t recommend this highly enough!
Fantastic app and customer service!
Fantastic personal response by Vpar. Near immediate replacement of the course in question. Would absolutely recommend the app to any golfer. Many thanks!
Absolutely loved using the app until the last update where my all my local courses and the course I play at weekly have been removed! Why is this? Please can the courses be put back on to the app when I will happily give the app the 5 stars it deserves! My course is Ellesborough Golf Club, Buckinghamshire, England.
- VPAR Limited
- 194.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 VPAR
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.