• New to Waitrose & Partners online? No problem. Create an account in our app and you can start shopping straight away.
• Already shop online with Waitrose & Partners? Sign in using your waitrose.com details and you can view existing orders, review what’s already in your Trolley and add new items. And, if you’re a myWaitrose member, you will benefit from the same great offers.
• Book a slot to have your groceries delivered. Choose the most convenient time for you with our 1-hour delivery slots, available 7 days a week, and get free delivery.
• Quickly search for your most loved Waitrose & Partners food and drink, and popular household names, or browse by category including fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, latest offers and more.
• Amend an order with ease. Add anything you have forgotten on the move in just a few simple taps.
• Add a previous order to your Trolley with one touch or pick and choose individual items from your past deliveries.
• Use Favourites to easily find the items you regularly buy online and in-store. Any items you’ve previously bought online will be automatically added into your Favourites, and items you buy in-store using your myWaitrose card will also be listed. To add more items into your Favourites simply tap on the heart icons.
• In a Waitrose & Partners shop and see an item you like? Use the app to find out more about it, view nutritional information, and read reviews to see how other customers rate its quality and value. Don’t want to buy it there and then? Add it to your Trolley in our app ready for your next delivery.
• Start a shop in our app, and complete it at waitrose.com ‒ or vice versa. Your Trolley contents and account details will automatically sync.
• Place your order and use Touch ID and Face ID to securely authenticate at checkout.
As we develop our app you may notice some features missing that you are used to when shopping online at waitrose.com. These include ordering Waitrose Entertaining items, booking a Click & collect slot, and managing your account details.
All these features are on their way, along with many more improvements. For the time being, we may direct you away from the app to waitrose.com using your browser, so that you don’t miss out on selected items, or your preferred delivery option.
To help us improve our app, we would really appreciate your feedback. We’ve added a place for you to send us comments, so if you think something doesn’t work as well as it could, or have any other suggestions, please tell us what you think.
Visit www.waitrose.com for more information.
- We’ve listened to your feedback, and limited the number of days you see when booking a slot, so that now you only see those that have been made available.
- This update makes more use of your iPad’s big screen, showing more products at a time when you browse through categories or peruse your Favourites.
- We have also done a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements to improve your shopping experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Waitrose, facepalm yourselves 🤦♂️
Good app that’s utterly let down by a few issues that the developers keep ignoring.
For example, the list refresh. Try this, go to your favourites, scroll down a few screenfuls, tap into a product then tap back to go back to the list — it refreshes (why??) and you end up at the top of the list again. Do this a few times and you’ll be ready to delete the app, I promise!
Another one: the last minute stock check. So you’ve gone through the pain of carefully adding a load of products, most of which are actually a priority. You happily go to the checkout only to be told that those all important items aren’t in stock! Why can’t the app tell me that right at the start so I don’t waste my time? It just really makes me want to ditch this app so badly!
Let’s not even mention the last time they did a major upgrade, they somehow lost all my recipes...
UPDATE: it’s just done it again! The stock thing! That’s it, I’m abandoning this shop and returning to Ocado. Stupid app.
UPDATE 2: Ocado is even worse now! Can’t even check out! Running out of options! Why does nothing work?!?
Rewarding loyal customers at last
I have been a loyal customer for about 20 years ever since the Leigh on Sea store opened but have been frustrated until now that I have been unable to get any more home delivery slots. I am now delighted that Waitrose has identified from my account that I am not supposed to visit their store because of my age and have freed up some delivery slots. This is fantastic news and a big relief as my wife & I were going to take a chance and visit their store next week. Many thanks to Waitrose & all their staff. We are very relieved.
App much better than the website
Shopping with the app is much easier than from the website. I have provided much feedback on the frustration of using the website. The app is better, but does still sometimes “freeze”. Scrolling through favourites, it occasionally jumped but not nearly as often as the website. The website used to allow import of favourites from other retailers such as Ocado, but there is not the ability to do this with the app, as far as I can see.
- Waitrose Ltd
- 121.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Waitrose Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.