Map My Walk by Under Armour 4+
GPS Walking & Workout Tracker
Under Armour, Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
A complete set of tracking & training tools to help you get into running—or just get better at it. Now with personalized Form Coaching tips for Garmin users!
Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Apple Health permissions allow us to track your heart rate accurately, update activity rings, and save your workout data.
This release includes enhancements to Voice Feedback, general bug fixes, and performance improvements.
Love the app? Leave a review in the App Store and tell us why!
Have questions or feedback? Please reach out to our support team through the app. Select More > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app because you can easily see your progress over time. Though I could use my Apple Watch exercise tracker I prefer this because Apple Watch historic information gets lost and you have to really dig for it , say to see your stats for last week. With Map my walk, just scroll down to see previous workouts. I also love that you can see your pace for each 30 mins if your workout, as well as overall pace, distance and calories, and the voice prompts/coaching is customisable; I ask for it to flag after each mile of progress. This was recommended on the BodySlims programme, on which I lost 2 stone with diet and daily 1 hour walks, plus the force of nature coach Gerard Moran.
The MapMy team know this app is bad
Update... I write the review below about a year ago (early 2020). The app is still very glitchy. Most irritating is that it loses photos you upload. Also that if you’re friends with someone you sometimes can’t see their photos. My walk buddy and I find this very irritating. Sometimes we cannot even see each other’s walks for a day or so. MapMy know about this and still don’t fix it. Hence down to two stars. I’ve sent feedback via the app and they say they’re overwhelmed by people using the app (suddenly, in lockdown, people value going out!) but the recent update was all about adding extra features. Please, just pare back the extras and get an app that starts quickly, records the full distance you’ve been (mine is now out by 2%) and the full time (app freezes and doesn’t accurately record time) and saves rather than randomly deleting runs and photos. I’ve used the app for maybe 12+ years and this is the worst it’s ever been.
Further update. It’s still a rubbish app.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear this! Please submit a support ticket so we can investigate. To do so: Open your MapMy app. Go to Menu, Help, Contact Support, provide details about your problem, let us know you left a review, Submit.
Not as good now
I have been using this app since 2011. And during this lockdown period (where I’ve had the time to walk) of 2020 it has not been working as well as previous years the mileage has been totally wrong for example I walked to my brother’s house the other day a round trip of 2 miles but yet MapMyWalk thought I did 5 and a half. Another example would be was a day after when I walked to the nearest town and back which is roughly 4 miles but yet MapMyWalk thought it was 7.5 miles. What’s happened? Several more of my walks have been out this year get a grip under armour sort it out!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 262.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £5.49
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Annual MVP £27.99
- Annual MVP £22.99
- Annual MVP £26.49
Get things done within this app using just your voice.