Track and map every walk with MapMyWalk. For every mile you go, you’ll get feedback and stats to help you improve your performance. Discover new workout routes and save or share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new walking goals with a 40 million member strong community of athletes. Whether you’re a beginner on your first long walk or a pro, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked walk and view the route you took on the map.
- Choose from over 600 different sports to keep a full log of all your activities.
- Use the Routes feature to find nearby places to walk, save your favorite paths, add new ones and share them with others.
ANALYZE YOUR PERFORMANCE ON EVERY MILE
- Gain in-depth insights on every workout, with detailed stats including pace, distance, duration, calorie burn, elevation, and more.
- Keep an eye on your progress by reviewing your previous workouts.
- Set personal goals and adjust them as you improve with each walk.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Let your shoes do the tracking - SpeedForm® Gemini 2 Record-Equipped Shoes automatically track your activity and sync your data with your MapMyWalk app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and hundreds more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TAKE YOUR WALKS FURTHER WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Reach your walking goal with a personal training plan which adapts dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor and analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Keep distractions to your training to a minimum with no ads.
- Create custom splits based on the distance you want to track.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyWalk.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyWalk is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, and MyFitnessPal.
In this release:
We've made several bug fixes and improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic app to get fit!
For a free app, this app is awesome! Love it!
Easy to use, well laid out and put together, even in low gps signal areas this app doesn't miss a beat, even in the middle of nowhere!
When i set it away and i have my music playing away via headphones, the lady in the app updates me every ten mins on my progress and times, the music lowers when she talks and goes back to full volume when shes done telling me my stats, lovely touch!
Because i can see my distance and pace when im done and save my hike, when i do it again i try to beat my last time using this app, witch drives me on!
This is one of the best free apps ive ever used! It gets 11/10 for me👍
What are you waiting for? Download it, get your self in gear and go for it....”there is no tommorow”💪
I’ve used this app for a long time and I feel like the crashes are much more frequent.
I go to check the app during a walk and it gets stuck on a loading screen for a few minutes then will eventually restart (closing and reopening the app yourself doesn’t kick start it again) then when it restarts it takes another few minutes to actually catch back up to where you where. It’s really frustrating especially when I’ve finished my walk and half to stand and wait for it to open again. Then once it’s reopened I need to walk around for a few minutes to catch it back up. Annoying when I’ve actually finished my workout and just want to save especially. (Also going indoors even for a minute is a total no-no as it just sends the app ballistic, doesn’t bother me so much as I usually just pause it if I need to nip inside somewhere)
Useful tool - although not perfect
Doing a lot of walking I find this useful to track my walks, the speed and distance completed and an estimate of the calories burnt. Providing you receive a good 4G signal this will work fine. I’ve noticed a couple of indoor locations where the app loses signal and sometimes will add false distance to your workout. It’s usually obvious and the workout can be edited to correct the stats.
Since the update in week commencing 16th July ‘18 it’s plagued with false notifications stating “Application termination. Your workout has been stopped. Tap this notification to resume your workout.” It seems that the workout is not stopped however. Both confusing and annoying.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 413.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual MVP £22.99
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Monthly MVP £5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.