WeatherPro for iPad has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable weather app offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, clearly visualised in an easy-to-read interface. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and RainToday.
The live webcam images from webcams.travel are now also available for the iPad and can be accessed via the new webcam icon on the top toolbar.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
I use the premium version. It is a quality product with generally accurate forecasts, certainly as accurate as the Met office. It does require a fast broadband connection, it can seem a bit blocky when I am away from my home Superfast 35 Mb/s download. Overall I am a happy customer.
One year on and I'm still a happy customer. I also use the smartphone version on the road, which has the same capability, but less detail due to the smaller screen size.
MeteoEarth I also find useful, particularly the animated graphics which display expected wind speeds and rainfall rates.
A great app which I've been using for years. As a glider pilot I tend to keep a close eye on the weather and use a number of forecasting tools and this is one of the best. I especially like the radar and this is the most used function. Like some others I prefer the phone version as its so much easier to scroll through the hourly data. I upgrade to the premium as I find the the precipitation type radar and 14 day forecast useful. Not as keen on the satellite feature so tend to use Sat24 for cloud cover.
Accurate and dependable
Great app - accurate and dependable forecasts clearly presented. Gives an instant view of the week ahead, and it's easy to click on a day to get more detail, and then a time period to get more still. Can create a menu of favourite locations all over the world - great for checking destinations before travelling!
I've used this app for several years, and can't fault it.
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MeteoGroup
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 3 Month £1.99
- Premium 12 Month £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.