Improved compatibility with modern iOS hardware and software, including 64-bit support. Zombies never die. Also improved controls for larger screens with easy-to-reach buttons for entering doors and swapping weapons.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game! I have had an iPod Touch since they first came out and it is buy far the best game I have ever bought from the App Store. However, there are a few key areas that I feel could be improved:
- First of all, after you buy all the weapons the use of money becomes useless (except for buying health). Is there anyway you could sell ammunition or more weapons (land mines, grenades, machetes, swords, knives, axe, crossbow, rifle etc)
- When you buy the weapons the game kind of loses its objective. It would be cool if you could develop a story mode or something and perhaps have bosses at the end of the levels (which you could make longer in the story mode, for example).
- Different scenery would be nice to see as well, perhaps the country, local town etc.
- Definitely more playable characters and more different types of zombies.
I think these would be good additions to your game. I look forward to the updates. Keep up the good work – this game is the best game on the app store, in my opinion.
This is a great application and is one of my first applications that I bought. I played the trial version initially and it was so good that I went for the full version. Trust me, you'll not regret the game.
The three different modes (Easy, Normal and Difficult) make the game challenging and new zombies prevent the game from appearing to be a routine. Every time I played the game, it was a new challenge and I enjoyed it.
However the game can be enhanced as well, like for the easy mode when getting to levels over 15, you have more money but nothing to buy. Also the maximum amount of money possible is 9999 but useless later. I think the following might be considered for future upgrades:
1. buying ammo (bullets), or different other stuffs to make the game more interesting and give player more powers (eg magic potion)
2. player having shields as protection
3. Different background (towns in the game) so that the game doesn't appear to be a routine
On overall, i recommend to try the game. Enjoy!
I love this game. The lite version was just enough to win me over. It really beats any other game currently on the app store by a long way off. Very simple to play, graphics are not overdone - it's a great iphone/ipod touch game. One thing that would be good would be if there was a variation of characters, can we have a girl character in an update? Also, getting to higher levels and having all of the upgraded guns kind of makes the rest of the game pointless especially when you get to the maximum ammount of money and guns you can have - there doesn't seem to be an end. It would be good if you keep it going to have some kind of variant that makes it worth while....I've got to level 18+ and it's just a continuation of everything but without any reward.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 79.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.