The official Google app gives you more ways to search – Use your camera to uncover who painted that artwork, translate a menu on your travels, find out what type of dog that fluffy thing is, shop anything you can see, and solve your homework. Oh, and you can also search for songs by humming.
• Use your camera to identify what you’re looking at – whether that’s a colourful butterfly, a spiky plant, or anything else you’re curious about.
• Translate over 100 languages on things like road signs, menus, and any other words you can point your camera at.
• See something you like? Use your camera to find out where you can buy it.
• Refine your camera searches by adding words – whether you want those shoes but in ‘blue’, or want to learn how to ‘repair’ that broken bit on your bicycle.
• Search by singing, even when you’ve forgotten the lyrics. Hum a song into the Google app to find out what it is.
• Use your camera for homework help. With step-by-step guides and videos, you can learn ways to solve maths, chemistry, biology and physics problems.
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you.
• Start your morning with weather and top news.
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events.
• Know as soon as your favourite artists drop new albums.
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies.
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results.
Search safely and securely:
• All searches in the Google app are protected by encrypting the connection between your device and Google.
• Privacy controls are easy to find and use. Tap your profile picture to access your menu and delete recent search history from your account with one click.
• Search proactively filters webspam to help ensure that you see safe, high-quality results.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen or lock screen with the new Google widget. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and Reviews
The widget is constantly disappearing from the screen leaving a blank square. Appears again if you swipe to another Home Screen page and back again. iPhone 12, ios14.4
Problem with voice writing
Very good but, In voice writing, because it goes to settings it goes back to the keyboard and then you say what you want it to write, then you press the microphone again to keep saying something to write again, it tells you that it did not understand etc, you press the microphone again and you go to settings and go back to the same. It is one of my favorite keyboards, there is a solution for voice writing on the keyboard!
Problem with collections
Whenever I add an image or site to my collection, the "add to" button doesn't become that blue color and it doesn't add it in either. Please fix it
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 307.4 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.