全新SC Mobile App以多元化功能全面照顧您的理財需要，讓您隨時隨地體驗更簡便、更快捷、更安全的流動理財服務。
• 以SC Mobile無須親身前往分行即可開立綜合存款戶口。無須等待SMS一次性密碼 (OTP) ，以應用程式內置的流動保安編碼 - SC Mobile Key 安全地登入及進行交易。
• 於轉賬及支付使用SC Pay「轉數快」，憑手機號碼、電郵地址或掃描二維碼即可進行即時支付及實時轉賬。 使用 QR Cash 以快速便捷的方式進行無卡提款。即時為AlipayHK™或八達通銀包充值，無需任何額外費用。
A Simple Request!
I am writing this review because there is a functionality that I wish you can add on this app.
On the SC Pay page, please allow to have the option of where the source funds will come from when sending FPS. Currently it's only possible when I change who is the "default proxy ID", but it's a lot hassle because I have to enter OTP.
If a user has a current and savings, make it easy for them to choose which account to use to send FPS.
Thank you for your valuable opinion on SC Pay, sicpher. The OTP would be a security control on changing SC Pay source account. We would record your feedback to the relevant department.~ Max
Unfortunate UX Design from a banking app
I use “unfortunate” instead of “unfriendly” because it simply doesn’t consider user experience at all so there is no friendliness to speak of. This came from some of my years using the app:
- accounts disappeared after phone change and app reinstalled. It will just show the account you used to reinstall app, all other accounts must be added back (no, not all banks do that, HxBC does it seamlessly)
- ID card capture is a joke (again, if above has been fixed we will not have this request). Please ask your testing team to try before release. I doubt any normal human beings can get it done in 30 mins for front and back scans of the ID card.
- advertisements before login page. Yes, forced advertisement every time before you can login. Bank: this is genius! Customers: if so, let’s cut out your relationship manager?
- if pre-login advertisement page down, you can even go on to login.
- “continue” button placed at the edge of app browser and my iPhone 14, 15 both face the problem of no response.
- transfer amount input looks like it’s for web (but I see it in my app), which requires a lot of tapping to trigger the amount input.
Dare I say more? Yes, your banking app is severely lagging behinds your peers. Up your game or out!
Hi McCreamy, thank you for connecting with us. We understand that there is still room for improvement in SC Mobile. We hope to give you better experience in the future. ~ Sasa
Poor user interface
I only had a SC credit card recently and AFTER I logged in, the app asked me to open a bank account as well. The app told me that I can only skip this for three times so I ended up following the instructions to open an account but eventually it didn’t tell me whether the account opening was successful or not. It appeared that the process did not complete. I tried twice but still failed and then the app no longer prompted the message to ask me to open a bank account. I had to call the customer service to check if I had opened an account (which I failed). The customer service directed me to open an account BEFORE I login in (which was a different process that I experienced). It wasted me so much time and caused me confusion. If the account opening function AFTER logging in is not working, please fix it or just remove it altogether.
Hi ybyung, this is not the experience we would like you to have. Please send us a message via DM on Twitter @StanChart or inbox to our Facebook page Standard Chartered HK with the reference number App23_1246108 and we will get in touch with you. ~ Alice
開發者表明Standard Chartered Bank的私隱慣例或包括下列資料的處理。詳情請參閱開發者的私隱政策。
其他公司的 App 和網站或會使用以下資料追蹤你：
- Standard Chartered
- 424.2 MB
- 須使用 iOS 14.0 或以上版本。
- 須使用 iPadOS 14.0 或以上版本。
- iPod touch
- 須使用 iOS 14.0 或以上版本。
- Apple Vision
- 須使用 visionOS 1.0 或以上版本。
- © 2014 Standard Chartered Bank