Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
• Instant access to recently viewed PDFs from Google Drive.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and Reviews
This app is perfect for collage work very straight forward to use
Horrible app & looking for an alternative!
You’re forced to create an account and login again after every update and, that is weekly! An account should not be required to view, edit or sing a PDF in Acrobat as it has not been for years! And as Adobe explained the answer below they only do this to track you, the content you view and your usage of the app. For the record, tracking is not permitted without consent under the GDPR! Though I doubt their compliance as they force you to keep logging in and force to to agree to their terms or conditions. Without accepting the T&C the app is useless. It’s basically sell yourself or screw you…. Than the 13 years and older only excuse for a PDF reader is a very saddening, it’s a piece of software to view, completely or sign a PDF, what’s on the PDF is not the responsibility of Adobe.
CHANGE IT ADOBE!
Developer Response ,
Hey! Signing in is required for features using services, but it also provides many other advantages:
-Access to free features that leverage online services
-Access to advanced features which are part of your subscription services
-Enablement of the notification service which alerts you to file changes, workflow updates, review participation, etc.
-Automatic saving of most file changes in Document Cloud which not only protects your work, but allows file access on any device
-Automatic sign in to both Acrobat and Adobe Scan.
Lost data in pdf form
I have, until recently, been happily compiling and signing pdf forms on the free version of Adobe on my iPhone. Now, it doesn’t allow me to send the completed forms, so I paid the €24 annual charge and have still not been able to send the completed pdf or export the completed form in Word. I may be doing something wrong, but if I could do it before with no problems, why can’t the pay version be sufficiently user-friendly to allow me to do it now? A waste of money and, worse, of my time!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 268.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor €10.99
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator €9.99
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly €77.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.