Brightspace Pulse is a mobile app for students that can help you stay connected and on track with your Brightspace courses. It gives you one easy view of course calendars, readings, assignments, evaluations, grades, and news. The app will help you to make better decisions about how to handle your workload, when to submit assignments, and when to prepare for tests. Real-time alerts will let you know when classes are cancelled, rooms are moved, or new grades are available. The schedule view and weekly visualization enables you to quickly at a glance view what is due today, this week and upcoming across all your courses.
· See all the important dates and deadlines for each one of your courses
· Anticipate your busiest times with a quick glance
· Receive the latest grades and news
· View all your course content
· Share updates via email, text messages, and social media
· Enter your own events and deadlines
· Read and reply to subscribed discussions
· Edit course details and customize how much assignments and tests are worth
· Seamlessly log in to Brightspace via your browser to complete tasks
· Supports Apple Continuity for login from iPhone to iPad or Mac
iPad, iPhone and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
As a UCD student I’ve to access Brightspace on a day to day basis. The website via a phone is next to useless and hard to use however the app is quite the contrar. Fantastic, easy to navigate and to use. It could have more of a similar layout to the website but besides that it’s very well done. Excellent app.
Never works for me
Nothing opens. In won’t log out and I’ve even tried deleting the app and reinstalling. Nothing opens. It never refreshes. I don’t know what to do anymore.
Developer Response ,
That sounds frustrating. Can you please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you troubleshoot?
Not as good or usable as website at all
Gets the job done...kind of.
Far more difficult to download content, view subjects or go though things. Have to use link to website course homepage constantly instead of just being able to do it within the app itself. Often just give up and open bright space on laptop instead.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- D2L Corporation
- 63.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 D2L Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.