Doctot CHADS-VASc provides Health Care Professionals with the well renowned CHA2DS2-VASc Assessment in Mobile App form.
This premium quality App, which can be downloaded for FREE on iTunes, is a highly efficient, user-friendly tool that rapidly assesses patients for stroke risk.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format to enable the user to record a patient's status by quickly navigating through the interview components in a hassle-free manner. The tool automatically generates the scale total and categorises the score, based on the user's input. It also has an "Information" section to provide the user with background details, as well as a “Help” section to assist with the use of the tool.
Furthermore, functionality is included for:
- a Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- the Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
- Stopwatch functionality where it is required to time patient-related activities
- PIN Protection for security purposes
Updated UI elements for iOS 8.1.3
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.