A Highly Effective, Efficient and Engaging Evidence-Based Tool that Helps Healthcare Professionals to Assess, Treat and Manage Depression and Anxiety.
From the creators of the original iOS Clinical Diagnosis App range comes Depression, a unique medical calculator that helps Mental Health Professionals and General Medics alike to treat Depression and Anxiety disorders.
Akin to other Doctot Apps, the gold standard care pathways within (which include the:
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale [Full and Abbreviated],
- Manic State Rating Scale,
- Clinical Global Impression,
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9,
- Snaith-Hamilton Pleasure Scale, and
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale)
are presented in a "wizard" format, which quickly and intuitively guides the user through the various steps that are involved.
To assist the Medical Practitioner, each scale has not only an exact Scoring system (with accompanying Alerts and Advice) but a comprehensive Information section that provides relevant background details.
A pioneering Best Practice Points System, as well as innovative Camera, Notepad, Slider and Shake-to-Reset functionality are also contained within.
To help meet the needs and wants of Medical Professionals, Doctot included within this Next-Gen App:
- a Patient Results Management System
- Patient Assessment Result Data Transfer options
- Integrated Information / News sections
- Touch ID and PIN Protection Security options
- Networking and Messaging functionality, amongst much more.
Like all of our Clinical Diagnosis Aids, our Depression App (which was co-devised and quality-assured by Consultant Physician, Prof. Declan Lyons) was created to help:
- Make More Informed Clinical Decisions
- Enhance Patient Safety
- Reduce the Risk of Medical Errors
- Provide Greater Treatment Recommendations and Management Strategies
- Treat and Manage Greater Patient Numbers
- Save Critical Time
Indeed, this Doctot "X Series" App (which includes a high percentage of exclusive scales) was specifically crafted to help improve the:
of Depression and Anxiety-related assessment/treatment protocols.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE:
Fusing many aspects of Not-For-Profits and B Corps upon formation, Doctot (who have partnered with the likes of WHO/IOF, GOLD and SINTEF) are initially making this stylish and sophisticated Point-of-Care App available Free-Of-Charge (offering full, unrestricted access to all material within).
P.S. For details of evolving App features, please keep an eye on our website (http://www.doctot.com/).
P.P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read thus far, and for everything you do as a Medical Professional. Never have we appreciated it more.
*Doctot - Proudly Supporting Hundreds of Thousands of Health Care Professionals in over 150 Countries*
This version very significantly improves the App's functionality, presentation, security, stability and personality. For example, new Patient Management, News / Information and Gamification features have been included within. New Security features (such as Touch ID) alongside Social Media and Sharing functionality have also been implemented. Furthermore, a major UI overhaul was completed while a dedicated iPad App was also created. Thanks for using / considering Doctot!
Ratings and Reviews
Very slick app that is hugely practical for a specialist in Depression related conditions, or a non-specialist who is less familiar with the area.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Doctot
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.