FitSense has been designed to help you manage your fitness journey at your club, by allowing you to view and book into classes, organise your schedule by planning your gym visits in your phone calendar, create tailored workouts using the library of HD exercise videos and connect and interact with other members at your club, all through your mobile phone!
Fast Class Bookings
*With FitSense, you can book yourself into classes at your club quickly and easily directly from your phone, as well as view the class timetable, add yourself to class waiting lists and cancel bookings. FitSense also adds your class bookings to your phone calendar, so you can organise your schedule and plan your diary around them!
Organise Your Schedule by Planning Your Visits
* FitSense helps you organise your schedule and plan your gym visits. You can set a monthly visits goal, which is updated every time you check in to your club, helping you track your visits against your goal. You can gain access to your club securely by simply scanning your phone at the reader, with the FitSense Check In feature.
* FitSense makes it easy to interact with other members at your club, via the FitSense social feed. You can follow and be followed, log your activity, share challenges, selfies and progress updates all on one screen! FitSense also lets you refer your friends to the club, so you can work out with your pals.
Create Your Own Workout Plans
* With FitSense, you can create your own workouts to perform in your gym, using a library of over 250 HD exercise videos. You can select your exercises based on the muscle groups you wish to target, the equipment you wish to use or the level of intensity.
Level Up and Track Your Progress With FitSense Points
* Create a powerful narrative to your fitness journey with FitSense Points. Points can be earned by completing challenges, attending classes, visiting the gym and referring friends. FitSense Points
allow you to compete with your friends and level up, whilst effectively tracking your progress.
If you are not a gym member, you can still use FitSense to create bespoke workouts. See details below on subscription pricing and terms.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
* FitSense is free to download. All customers are welcome to a free 30-day trial period.
* Subscription is on an auto renewing basis at a cost of £6.99 per month.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions can be managed, and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Please refer to the apple subscription policy.
* Just £1.75 per week (£6.99 per month)
* In this version we have included an improvement to the virtual classes functionality
* This version also includes a fix for an issue some users were experiencing when viewing certain feed items
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App, keeps the routine going
Good app, the psychology of just booking the class makes you go! A reminder 30 mins before start of class would be a good new feature to have. Or a way of integrating it to Outlook Calendar.
Especially love how you could see the visits you made to the gym over the month, it helps me keep my motivation going!
Great application for helping you book classes and rewards. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is because booking an instructor doesn’t work.
- Clubwise Software Ltd.
- 234.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 ClubWise Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- FitSense €8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.