The permanent tsb app is a secure, fast and easy way to bank on the go. It offers a great range of features to make accessing your money and controlling your finances effortless, giving you the time and peace of mind to get on with your life!
If you’re a permanent tsb customer who’s registered for Open24 Online Banking you can enjoy:
Simple and easy access to your accounts:
• Log in quickly using your PAN (Personal Access Number) on your secure registered device.
• Quickly access the most used features from your home screen short-cuts.
• Check your current and available account balances and other important information.
• Access your recent, pending and historical transactions with the ability to filter and download to your device.
• Apply for a Term Loan or Credit Card
• View eStatements (tablet devices only).
• Update or reset your Open24 desktop site password.
Banking on the go:
• Instantly transfer between your accounts.
• Transfer to your existing payees, and on tablet devices you can now add new payees. Schedule payments to be made at a future date.
• Send Emergency Cash to an ATM: you or a friend can collect funds from any permanent tsb ATM – without the need for a bank card (charges apply).
• Make payments to existing bills, and on tablet devices you can now add new bills. Schedule bills to be paid at a future date.
• Set up a standing order (tablet devices only).
• Transfer to your existing international SWIFT payees. These payees can only be set-up by visiting a permanent tsb branch.
• Manage payments i.e. view or edit details for existing payees, bill payments, standing orders, direct debits and future dated payments.
• Mobile Top Up: Top up your own or someone else’s prepaid mobile phone (selected operators).
If you’re not a permanent tsb customer you can still use the features outside of login including Branch/ATM Locator, Currency Converter, and help/contact information.
Accessing the app:
• To log in to the permanent tsb app you’ll need to be a permanent tsb customer who is registered for Open24 Online Banking and has an enrolled device linked to your customer profile with permanent tsb.
• Accessing the app on a tablet device offers additional features which you can’t get on a smartphone device, including the ability to add a payee or bill, set up a standing order or access eStatements.
• To access some features you’ll need to authenticate on your enrolled device by entering 3 random digits from your 6 digit Personal Access Number (PAN).
Terms and conditions apply. Find out more at permanenttsb.ie/mobile
permanent tsb p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a tied assurance agent for Irish Life Assurance p.l.c. permanent tsb p.l.c. is a limited liability company registered in Dublin under No. 222332. The company's registered office is: permanent tsb, 56-59 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2.
New App Login: using secure customer authentication, you will now only need your PAN (Personal Access Number) to log in on your secure registered device.
Manage Password: you can now update or reset your open24 desktop site password when logged in to our secure mobile app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have to repeatedly delete and reinstall
Using the app for general day to day checking if some but I am currently having to delete and reinstall this app every time I want to use it. It also concerns me that when I reinstall it my login number appears automatically, I would have thought these data would have deleted when I deleted the app previously. I would also prefer if Face ID was an option. It’s also frustrating that all options are not available on the app (and using an internet browser on a phone is not an option) so I have to find a laptop anytime I want to use certain services.
Worst online banking app
Online banking is supposed to make things easier, more streamlined and be time efficient for its users. This particular app and bank however does anything but that.
As an example, to set up a payee or transfer money to another account you have to call them or use the desktop website which no longer even works from mobile devices as it just continually redirects to the mobile site. This is just one example where the app is nothing but a pointless frustration that makes your personal banking experience a negative one with PermanentTSB.
You cannot contact them online or via the app so if you happen to be out or in a meeting without access to a computer and limited time to call and listen to ten minutes of deafening classical music and automated option menus, you are stuck and unable to bank the way you want and expect to be able to do. These days you can order something and it will arrive via a automated drone - yet PermanentTSB can’t even develop an app that lets you control your money and banking experience like others do.
The whole experience is disappointing to the extent that I’ll probably just use existing and alternative banking providers with better, fuller function rich apps that serve their customers better.
Get proper devs behind your app and services
Still no support for 2FA (what you provide is nothing more than 2-Password requirement). App does not allow to view/request older statements; you need a desktop to do that. Well its 2019 and mobile device is all you need (well unless you are with TSB). No support for biometric authentication; it’s 5 years since Touch ID is available and you had 2 years now to bring Face ID support. Password autofill only works if you tap password field twice. Unexpected log outs when trying to complete transaction. Oh. How about Apple Pay? 3 years since service is available in Ireland and still no info from you when TSB customers will be able to use it.
Seriously! It’s time to put in charge someone with a vision and proper dev skills and listen to you customers…
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.