The Teamer App is completely free and designed for teams to help manage and organise members!
Teamer takes the hassle out of managing any sports team or social club.
* Save time and money by letting Teamer take care of all your team communication.
* Manage your group and access your all your member and event information pitch-side!
* Already a Teamer member? Download the app and login to see all your current team and club information!
Are you new to Teamer? You can download the app, create a new team page and get started right away on your free mobile app!
* Easily notify members of upcoming events through email and app notifications.
* All responses are stored on your app and viewable with one tap.
* Keep a record of all your team events.
* Notify members of event cancellations with one tap.
* Update member information at any time from your phone.
* Call or email any member directly from your team page.
* Send group messages to players and parents.
* Post photos and videos from your latest game to your team page instantly.
* Vote on the Player of the Match!
Finalist - Best Participation Technology - 2018 UK Sports Technology Awards
Finalist - Sport Website of the Year 2013, 2014, 2015 UK Sports Industry Awards
Winner - Most Innovative Use of Technology in Football, UK Football Business Awards 2012
Winner - Best Sports Website, 2012 Eircom Spider Awards
We are continually working to improve your experience with Teamer. This update contains some small bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Teamer is the best team organising app out there
I've been using teamer since August 2008 and it gets better ever year. It allows me to manage 100+ members with multiple training sessions and it makes organising so much easier. The support is great and I've worked with development over the years giving feedback on new enhancements.
While the teamer site makes organising teams a lot easier, the teamer App could be better..
1. If you have multiple teams (which a lot of parents will have) , then there is no indication on the dashboard like other apps when/where you have open or unresponded notifications. I organise 2 teams and have kids involved in 4 others. I have often got a notification and then spent a good while trying to find it on the App.
I have even had parents text me to find out what team the teamer notification that they got the day before related to.
2. It would be great if it linked with your phones calendar
For parents not familiar with Apps, I have advised them to delete it and get the texts (which as an organiser can make it more costly for me)
This is a big improvement on the previous version. It's easier to navigate around and it looks a lot better. It will be a significant help in the season ahead ! Looking forward to seeing what comes next.
- Beamax Ltd
- 46.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Teamer/Beamax Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.