Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Whenever I have arguments on FB, I stop getting notifications from new responses on that thread, as if FB is programmed to stop what it deems “negative” interactions, no matter how civilized the argument is. So, FB is practically programmed to stop any meaningful discussion between people.
Plus, The app changes its language to the iPhone language with no option to change the apps language, which is annoying as hell.
Another bug- pressing a notification for a new post rarely gets you to the new post, just to the group.
Stop making FB a safe space or try to educate the users.
After the last update, my account was blocked. The reason is phishing. I haven’t entered my data anywhere and never click on unfamiliar links. Deleted the application on the iPad. wanted to download again. indicates that the application is installed. but does not open it because it is deleted.
I want to unblock the account. but further than checking the latest comments doesn’t allow you to enter. I restored from the iPad from two computers of different browsers and from the iPhone. everywhere either gives an error or does not go to the next recovery page.
Facebook has no support service. only a question and answer page where the answers are comprehensive and do not help solve the problem. I need to go to the office tomorrow and work with the Facebook advertising account. but the account is blocked due to facebook. thank you very much.
Dark mode on iOS was introduced with iOS 13, over 6 months ago. Instagram’s got dark mode, Whatsapp’s got it, and these are all owned by Facebook. Messenger has it, albeit not tied to the device settings. Where’s dark mode on Facebook mobile? You’ve released countless updates to the app, none of them with dark mode. My entire phone switches to dark mode during the night, including every single app I use, and having to suddenly switch to Facebook’s bright UI is very damaging to my sleep cycle and takes a lot of adjusting to. And the worst part is- you untrusted the new desktop version with dark mode. I just don’t get it. Why are you so far behind?
- Facebook, Inc.
- 467.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 95 Stars ₪6.90
- 250 Stars ₪17.90
- 530 Stars ₪35.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.