• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Ratings and Reviews
Pen not working
Hi, since i have upgraded i am not able to use the i pen. I can not underline or highlight with the pen . I was using this feature to read and highlight the pdf books, which I am not able to do now. Whenever I try to highlight or comment page does not fix lit moves to next page. Please fix the page when I try to highlight or underline.
Please restore this function, as this was the major reason to buy the iPad Pro. I will be very thankful for this.
Thanks in advance.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the confusion. To use the commenting tools - highlight, underline, and strike through - you will need to tap, then hold and drag. It is important to hold before dragging. Please let us know if that didn't work, or if you have any other questions please contact us here: https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatiosfeedback
Please upgrade commenting ability.
1. Writing with apple pencil doesn’t work smoothly. I want to keep some handwritten notes, remarks in margin of PDF books.
2. Within comment box, Pencil should be usable. Handwriting & hand drawing would be faster & smoother for revision. Mixture of Pencil, Typed text, image insertion ability (with basic functions like cropping, transparency, rotating, color tone change) would make it great
3. Separate option should be provided to turn off hand gesture while using apple pencil for commenting, making remark/notes on margin. But allowing zoom & scrolling using two-three fingers. (As Microsoft OneNote provides).
4. While working for above point no.2, please notify that whether such comments/Call-out boxes would be readable & editable in other readers like Adobe for PC, Foxit, WPS, Polaris, Google’s integrated PDF readers or not.
I understand that Pencil written comments would be editable only if Other softwares integrate the facility.
5. While editing the previous comment/remarks, eraser should work properly so that one need not to delete whole comment/remark to change it in future.
I understand that this needs high level programming. Hence your efforts & reply regarding which parts are possible in near future & which are in long term would be appreciated.
Great App but...
Clearly lacking some intuitive features makes me feel like devs themselves don’t use the app. A few pointers
1. Please allow an Apple Pencil button so user with Apple Pencil can leverage the full features.
2. The comments bar should be on left or right not on the top eating valuable screen estate, PDFs have margins on both sides so why not overlay that menu on the space where no content is presented.
Otherwise a great app.
- Adobe Inc.
- 194.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe ExportPDF ₹ 1,499
- Adobe PDF Pack ₹ 5,200
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator ₹ 619
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.