Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF documents.
Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organise PDFs, and more.
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
READ PDFs MORE EASILY
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
• Content in your PDF document reflows to fit your screen.
• Use the Liquid Mode outline for quick navigation.
• Search to find text fast in your PDF documents.
SHARE PDFs AND COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing.
• Collect comments from multiple people in one file online.
• Speed document reviews by responding to each other’s comments.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Add PDF notes and comments, including sticky notes and highlights.
• Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
• Share a file with others to collect all comments in one place.
• Subscribe to edit text and images directly in your PDF.
• Fix a typo or add a paragraph with the paid PDF editor feature.
• Add, delete, or rotate an image with your upgraded Acrobat PDF app.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favourite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organise pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill, sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.
• Performance and stability.
Have feedback? Contact us at https://www.adobe.com/go/acrobatmobilesupport
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have added web addresses as notes in my ebooks. After copying the address, We have to hit cancel button to exit the note and then just after cancel next option appears at that place is delete. There is no notification about confirming the erasing of note and in hurry few times I have deleted few notes while exiting the note. Of which the copied web address was only a small part so the important data was lost. Hope this gets fixed in next version.
Please upgrade commenting ability.
1. Writing with apple pencil doesn’t work smoothly. I want to keep some handwritten notes, remarks in margin of PDF books.
2. Within comment box, Pencil should be usable. Handwriting & hand drawing would be faster & smoother for revision. Mixture of Pencil, Typed text, image insertion ability (with basic functions like cropping, transparency, rotating, color tone change) would make it great
3. Separate option should be provided to turn off hand gesture while using apple pencil for commenting, making remark/notes on margin. But allowing zoom & scrolling using two-three fingers. (As Microsoft OneNote provides).
4. While working for above point no.2, please notify that whether such comments/Call-out boxes would be readable & editable in other readers like Adobe for PC, Foxit, WPS, Polaris, Google’s integrated PDF readers or not.
I understand that Pencil written comments would be editable only if Other softwares integrate the facility.
5. While editing the previous comment/remarks, eraser should work properly so that one need not to delete whole comment/remark to change it in future.
I understand that this needs high level programming. Hence your efforts & reply regarding which parts are possible in near future & which are in long term would be appreciated.
Option for zapping in through multiple files
This is by far the best Reader app available on apple store. But if only there was a feature for opening multiple tabs as we have on desktop version, it’ll be unbeatable!
I am a student and I need to constantly jump from on book to the other... and without the multiple tab feature, it becomes cumbersome and I end up downloading multiple reader apps and split screen which at times becomes a stupid thing to do since after annotating and highlighting, switching to other reader app becomes tricky!
Please see to it! I’m sure we’ll have this function in the very near future! I’m saving one star for it! Thanks <3
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 268.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Converter & Editor ₹ 849
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator ₹ 619
- Premium - Edit & Create PDF ₹ 819
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.