Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever, with help from Google built in.
NEW with iOS 14 – You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default for all web links to automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE – Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers quickly on Google.
• BROWSE FAST – Choose from personalised search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously visited websites.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME – When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords and settings will be automatically synced so that you can seamlessly access all your information from your phone, tablet or laptop.
• VOICE SEARCH – Use Google Voice Search to get answers without typing.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU – Chrome surfaces articles, blogs and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalised it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE – Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE – Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• On your iPad you can now have multiple windows of Chrome at the same time. Tap and hold a link, and then choose 'Open in new window'.
• A new feature in Settings, called safety check, allows you to check whether you’re on the latest version of Chrome, whether you have Safe Browsing enabled, whether you have any compromised passwords and, if so, how to fix them.
• Auto-fill is now more secure. To auto-fill your passwords, sign in again with face ID, touch ID or your passcode.
• Fixes related to closed tabs and stability improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please make a different application for iPadOS.
I use most of the google service and love the way it allows me to share browser data from one device to another but the only problem I face is this, every time I open a website in my iPad I need to request for desktop site in chrome. Please bring desktop class features in the chrome.
Loading desktop site
Since I’m using it on my iPad, I would like a toggle that loads every web page in desktop mode. Sometimes some websites are not optimised for a mobile view for which I like to visit their desktop version. I’m using safari with this toggle accessible through settings enabling me not to switch to a desktop website every time I load a website.
Please add this feature In the settings of chrome. Otherwise that chrome works flawlessly.
Bug with the app
I have been using chrome all my life
Recently its been crashing on my IPhone 11 pro, the screen suddenly goes blank and then there is a loading sign and when I open the app again it shows a message (chrome didn’t shut down correctly) and then its shows and option to restore with which my tabs come back but in the process my incognito tabs are lost
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.